Predict Pete's presser platitudes!

xray

Reaction score
AZ may help punch Pete's ticket for good next week . It could happen too .

xray

Reaction score
AZ rushed for over 220 yards on the Eagles ; and owned the clock . That shouldn't be a problem for the Hawks should it ?

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
AZ rushed for over 220 yards on the Eagles ; and owned the clock . That shouldn't be a problem for the Hawks should it ?
No of course not. Our D will roll out the red carpet for the Cards...

Maybe we can let them rush for 500?

renofox

Reaction score
What makes me sad is that anyone thinks it will just get better with a new regime...

Whose to say we don't get another Tom Flores?
You mean like when we ended up with Mora?

I can't seem to recall what happened a few years after that lifelong descent into football hell.

Maybe someone could remember for me and let me know what happened in the years after Mora was hired?

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I can’t wait for him to say they’ll clean some things up this week in practice after next weeks loss.

renofox

Reaction score
Who had "We Had a GREAT Gameplan!" on their PC Bingo card.

If you had "Delusional" just treat it like the FREE square.

BGHawk

Reaction score
We just gotta clean some stuff up..we got set back with a few injuries and stuff..we were close, we were close..just gotta clean up a few things and stuff..blah, blah

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
What makes me sad is that anyone thinks it will just get better with a new regime...

Whose to say we don't get another Tom Flores?

I don't think anybody is predicting anything either way, but they have to try something at this point.

morgulon1

Reaction score
"Something something something They really got after it all week during practice, but we just couldn't put it all together today. But they tried their ASSES off today. Fought hard all the way to the end. I really couldn't be more proud of this group of guys! I mean really, truly.. the the the grit. The fight. The togetherness. We just couldn't put it all together today. But we have 2 more weeks... huh? Just one more week? We've got one more game against a REALLY solid, talented... tough football team in Phoenix. So we're gonna lick our wounds and hit it hard all week. Again, I couldn't be more proud of the grit. The fight. Did you see that throw from Geno in the endzone to DK? Oh man! So close! So close! something something something"

🙃😵‍💫

I'm gonna go puke and shit now.
Hopefully not at the same time 😂

Anyway, you forgot about " something something we have to get ready for this week's championship opportunity something something"

Weadoption

Reaction score
I don't think anybody is predicting anything either way, but they have to try something at this point.
before the team sells?
why would the current owners hire a new coach between now and when new ownership comes in pending sale.
Hawks dominate an entire section of country market wise, lower interest rates and loads of rich dudes running hot from a killer stock market in 2023.
New coaches are coming though, but not before new owners i don’t think.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Even as a model citizen and an ardent subscriber to Judeo Christian ethics, when I listen to his pressers, I somehow "get" how one could be compelled to take another mans life.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
before the team sells?
why would the current owners hire a new coach between now and when new ownership comes in pending sale.
Hawks dominate an entire section of country market wise, lower interest rates and loads of rich dudes running hot from a killer stock market in 2023.
New coaches are coming though, but not before new owners i don’t think.

While I agree with you, I look for Jody to sell within two years when Carrolls contract is up. If she doesn't, what then? Do you give another extension to a 74 year old coach who has the team in a state of mediocrity?

Weadoption

Reaction score
While I agree with you, I look for Jody to sell within two years when Carrolls contract is up. If she doesn't, what then? Do you give another extension to a 74 year old coach who has the team in a state of mediocrity?
I wouldn’t no.
Pete will just be way up there in age honestly by then and it is a hard ass exhausting and taxing job.
That doesn’t mean i don’t think Pete Carrol has been anything but an overall great coach, Hall of Fame
Got to have an offensive mind with a plan in charge for the new coach, imo.
This team has some very nice pieces right now, that is undeniable.

cymatica

Reaction score
If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or another coach, then you ain't black.

Latest posts