predict what Jim harbaugh will complain about next week

SupersonicSeahawkz

Reaction score
I thought of an idea to start a thread if what will Jim harbaugh complain about next.

My prediction is Harbaugh will complain about defenses having time outs because they inhibit his offense from running their next play.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Gotta be honest, I agree with him on the NFL's clarification of identifying the QB as a runner being a bit vague. Maybe it's because my QB also runs, but it does make more sense to protect the QB until he leaves the pocket if we're going to do this whole "protecting the QB" thing. Once he's outside the pocket AND pretending to be a runner? By all means, I agree that he should be treated as such.

Manbearpig99

Reaction score
I think he is going to complain about the lack of competition for his team.

Weadoption

Reaction score
The Niners thread obsession continue........

John_Redcorn

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2eherw0t said:
Gotta be honest, I agree with him on the NFL's clarification of identifying the QB as a runner being a bit vague. Maybe it's because my QB also runs, but it does make more sense to protect the QB until he leaves the pocket if we're going to do this whole "protecting the QB" thing. Once he's outside the pocket AND pretending to be a runner? By all means, I agree that he should be treated as such.
I agree... Not sure why he used the word bias tho.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
How much his awesome black sweater rides up his butt crack when he tucks it into his khakis

Marvin49

Reaction score
Just my opinion....but I think he's using the press to make an ever bigger deal out of the Read option stuff and they plan on using it on a very limited basis on Sunday. IE...making an even bigger emphasis on something they aren't gonna do. Harbaugh isn't above using the media and really doesn't give 2 sh*ts what people think of him.

Just my humble opinion...could be way, way off.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Cut blocking. He is the kind of guy that will claim players are going after knees.

chris98251

Reaction score
The media bias towards Papaki, Everyone loves Wilson, RGIII, and Luck, Papaki is portrayed as a thug and it's discrimination.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Marvin49":2bq0h0b6 said:
Just my opinion....but I think he's using the press to make an ever bigger deal out of the Read option stuff and they plan on using it on a very limited basis on Sunday. IE...making an even bigger emphasis on something they aren't gonna do. Harbaugh isn't above using the media and really doesn't give 2 sh*ts what people think of him.

On second thought...probably his inability to piss with his balls in all of these mouths

OP
OP
S

SupersonicSeahawkz

Reaction score
only problem with the qb as passer in the box at all times is on qb sneak, is he a runner or a passer? qb can't be hit in the head if he dives head first before the Line of scrimmage. even as a passer u got a step to hit the QB. As a hand offer you should have a step. if u run the read option and fake u have the ball, and clearly your trying to fool the defense. u should be allowed to tackle.

chris98251

Reaction score
Marvin49":12lc28bc said:

I would think it's something he will use later on to his advantage, bring attention now so that there is a focus on it, make sure that the refs are looking harder at GB so that anything close he can raise a alarm for. May not be much affected this game but later in the season it could make a difference.

OP
OP
S

SupersonicSeahawkz

Reaction score
i change my mind, I think Jh will complain that the 1st down markers pole chains are too similar to the 49ers colors and may cause kap to pass to the marker instead of his own player and that every game should have a neutral color.

Latest posts