OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
ctrcat":307qnpy3 said:
ctrcat":307qnpy3 said:
ARhawk":307qnpy3 said:
He only picked them to win 27-26. And the Panthers have looked terrible on defense this year. I would have picked them too but by much more than 1 point.

Bradberry and Butler return this week. If Johnson and/or Ealy can't get pressure from DJ Humphries they should be cut immediately Benwikere style. Chandler Jones vs Remmers (if Oher is still out) is advantage Cardinals, and the Cardinals even if drained should be plenty motivated. But so should the Panthers, at home, off the bye, at 10 AM PST, very much in the NFCS race, knowing it's now or never for 2016.

Bradberry and Butler are out. SMH

I think you'll be fine. Prickso and Arizona, not so much.

ctrcat

Reaction score
Maulbert":2det4aif said:
ctrcat":2det4aif said:
ctrcat":2det4aif said:
ARhawk":2det4aif said:
He only picked them to win 27-26. And the Panthers have looked terrible on defense this year. I would have picked them too but by much more than 1 point.

Bradberry and Butler return this week. If Johnson and/or Ealy can't get pressure from DJ Humphries they should be cut immediately Benwikere style. Chandler Jones vs Remmers (if Oher is still out) is advantage Cardinals, and the Cardinals even if drained should be plenty motivated. But so should the Panthers, at home, off the bye, at 10 AM PST, very much in the NFCS race, knowing it's now or never for 2016.

Bradberry and Butler are out. SMH

I think you'll be fine. Prickso and Arizona, not so much.

Indeed

Latest posts