Prisco's take on Marshawn

blue 22

Reaction score
I refuse to click on that morons link. (Priscilla )

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The irony is without guys like Sherman and Lynch, what would hacks like Prisco write about? Another robotic athlete answering every question with boring cliches?

Prisco should be thanking Lynch and Sherman for giving him an endless supply of writing ammunition.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":dvp928nc said:
The irony is without guys like Sherman and Lynch, what would hacks like Prisco write about? Another robotic athlete answering every question with boring cliches?

Prisco should be thanking Lynch and Sherman for giving him an endless supply of writing ammunition.
Ironically, Prisco actually wrote a great article on Marshawn just the other day without a word from him.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
No media member wants to be the scab that okays Marshawn's "behavior." I get that. But some actually take it personally.

SirTed

Reaction score
You know what?

That dude really pissed me off.

I often feel like this forum is filled with reactionary types that fly off the handle at every journalist or talking head that says something bad about our team or one of our players.

But now it's my turn, I guess. I'm actually really pissed.

I'm never clicking on another Prisco article / link again. And I wouldn't mind if the mods decided that any thread or post containing a link to his stuff be deleted.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1t7h6p4z said:
Ironically, Prisco actually wrote a great article on Marshawn just the other day without a word from him.

I know. That was my second thought

My first was: "damn - Prisco must be eating well."

pmedic920

Reaction score
8e4efb73054be1fb1b3e09015e9c9779.jpg

rideaducati

Reaction score
Prisco thinks about Russell the exact same way I thought of Rapistburger his first few seasons. That dude was so freaking lucky and had a really good defense and run game. The only difference is that the mediots were touting Rapistburger as great by his third season...probably because he's really tall.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
What a boner. Without Lynch or the Seahawks, I would have no clue who Prisco is. I only hear about him because people are always passing around his hate.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Hahahaha. Prisco looks piss off. I love it. "How dare ML not do what we want." He makes a mockery of the whole system which Prisco is part of. Hahahaha. Prisco all indignant about his interview process that is 95% garbage. How dare he not answer intelligent questions about his teddy bear or sing Katy Perry songs. How dare he. Hahahaha. Bite it Prisco. He will never come crawling to you even if he was homeless.

LTH

Reaction score
Im just here so I dont get fined.... LMAO!!!!!

Smellyman

Reaction score
The nightwatch on 710 played audio of Prisco on Boston radio. What he said about Wilson was so embarrassing that he should never be allowed to open his mouth again. His hatred for Wilson makes no sense and is one of the most unprofessional stances i have ever heard.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Smellyman":25fck426 said:
The nightwatch on 710 played audio of Prisco on Boston radio. What he said about Wilson was so embarrassing that he should never be allowed to open his mouth again. His hatred for Wilson makes no sense and is one of the most unprofessional stances i have ever heard.

I wonder how he'll explain how Russell EARNED the Super Bowl MVP.

kearly

Reaction score
I often find myself oddly in agreement with most of Prisco's thought process, and then he comes to a conclusion that is at odds with that process. I don't think he's quite as dumb as some think, I think a more accurate critique would be to say that he suffers from having his mind made up before he starts. I think most people instinctively recognize this, hence the refrain that he is a D-bag as opposed to a know-nothing idiot. (Though he's not as smart as he thinks he is, and you could certainly poke holes in his more advanced arguments).

In case anyone cares, Prisco was a guest on Softy yesterday:

http://www.iheart.com/show/139-Dave-Sof ... d=27143314

el capitan

Reaction score
His hatred of the Seahawks bleeds through in every word he writes, the guy couldn't write an unbiased piece if his career depended on it.

ASuperForce

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1tda0e35 said:
The irony is without guys like Sherman and Lynch, what would hacks like Prisco write about? Another robotic athlete answering every question with boring cliches?.
You mean like his favorite target for snide remarks, Russell Wilson?