Pro Bowl voting is up, vote early and often!!!

the_12th_man

Reaction score
Yeah, but it's a shame none of the players voted in will get to play in it!!!!!! Too busy preparing for the SB! GO HAWKS!!!!!

Red Beard

Reaction score
C-Dub":136wsr8p said:
I didn't see Bennett's name in there.

Yeah...horrible. I was looking for McDonald too, but instead saw McDaniel. Oh well, just mass voted for Wilson anyway.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Red Beard":20ix4vml said:
C-Dub":20ix4vml said:
I didn't see Bennett's name in there.

Yeah...horrible. I was looking for McDonald too, but instead saw McDaniel. Oh well, just mass voted for Wilson anyway.
If there's one Hawk that deserves it most and is playing best, I would say that's Bennett.

How in the hell is he not on the list?

Axx

Reaction score
perchance benette is on Tampas roster?

Why bother sending these guys to the probowl? They will be too busy preparing to play the 49ers in the superbowl

OP
OP
jblaze

jblaze

Reaction score
True they certainly will be busy but still give them the honor! I'm still voting!

keatonisballin

Reaction score
No Baldwin, Irvin, McDonald, Avril etc etc. Wtf? But screw it, none of them will be playing in the PB anyways, too busy getting ready for the Super Bowl.

misfit

Reaction score
Isnt the pro bowl going back to being after the super bowl?

IcedHawk

Reaction score
I felt dirty voting for our O-line. Oh well, It's just the Pro Bowl.

tdlabrie

Reaction score
I go through all the picks, but when I hit "Submit Ballot" nothing happens. Do I have to be some sort of insider or what?

Coxal

Reaction score
tdlabrie":3godkg2b said:
I go through all the picks, but when I hit "Submit Ballot" nothing happens. Do I have to be some sort of insider or what?
You may have forgetten one section... I forgot the Guards and I could not submit my ballot. Get back to my selection to complete it and it worked.

OP
OP
jblaze

jblaze

Reaction score
It's kinda buggy. Did the same thing to me but you don't have to vote for every position.

It just takes a few attempts at "submit" but then it works for me now after some troubles to begin.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Axx":1b7rcqgf said:
perchance benette is on Tampas roster?

Why bother sending these guys to the probowl? They will be too busy preparing to play the 49ers in the superbowl
We couldn't play the 49ers in the super bowl we would have already taken them out in the playoffs.

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Coxal":uzx3qmzg said:
You may have forgetten one section... I forgot the Guards and I could not submit my ballot. Get back to my selection to complete it and it worked.
jblaze":uzx3qmzg said:
It's kinda buggy. Did the same thing to me but you don't have to vote for every position. It just takes a few attempts at "submit" but then it works for me now after some troubles to begin.

Thanks guys. I tried both, completing all sections and hitting Submit a few times. No progress. Any other ideas?

Latest posts