Proof the NFL is rigged...

nanomoz

Reaction score
Neither of them will be on the team next season, so you can't blame them. Barton is not under contract and someone must have told Quandre that we will save $9.8M in the offseason when we cut him.
I'm not feeling this logic. This would mean that it's just fine for anyone in a contract year to play like they don't give a $h1t.

flv2

Reaction score
Well it's 2022, so here it goes..

To all the members of the 6'4", 250 pound, white guy community. I wanted to apologize for the deep pain and offense my obvious satirical, hyperbolic and comedic quip may have caused you. I can't begin to imagine the torment I must have put you through by comparing you to the greatest RB ever born. I want to be clear that I stand together with all those in the big, tall, and white community. Even though I can't look you directly in the eye, I promise to fight along side of you and be a fierce advocate for all those I damaged and offended moving forward. I will also commit to attend sensitivity training from my local chapter of the Caucasian Mens Plus Plus anti-defamation league.

My post has allowed me to take a step back and self reflect on how easy it is to lose perspective of the inherent advantages I have as a 5'10" 190 pound, small endowed man. I understand that my normal size precludes me from truly understanding the daily injustices that 6'4", 250 pound, white guys endure, particularly in haberdasheries and economy sections of airplanes. Please take solace in knowing I will seek professional help and promise to spend the remainder of my time on Earth fighting against all forms of hate speech and inequality.
Apology accepted...Captain Needa.

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
Found another one, the defense is so bad it just doesn't seem real

hangumhi

Reaction score
Wow Diggs and Barton truly do suck...
Been saying for years Diggs sucks but I get dragged every time. He is actually a talented kid but he takes plays off constantly. He doesn't tackle well by choice...meaning he consciously lets off in run support or the open field, probably for fear of injury. He's not aggressive. He knows what to do, he just doesn't do it...by choice. Barton...he's just stupid. No offense to the kid I'm sure he's a nice enough dude but damn that kid has no clue how to play linebacker. He is clueless on the field. Above all, the most clueless are the coaches who continue to allow it.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Been saying for years Diggs sucks but I get dragged every time. He is actually a talented kid but he takes plays off constantly. He doesn't tackle well by choice...meaning he consciously lets off in run support or the open field, probably for fear of injury. He's not aggressive. He knows what to do, he just doesn't do it...by choice. Barton...he's just stupid. No offense to the kid I'm sure he's a nice enough dude but damn that kid has no clue how to play linebacker. He is clueless on the field. Above all, the most clueless are the coaches who continue to allow it.
Post of the year candidate. Spot on

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Great post. I soured a bit on Diggs after last season's game vs Titans. I'm not saying he's terrible but he's definitely not Kam C or Earl T. Diggs was solid once the Seahawks got him in the trade back in 2019. But I feel he's been on a decline the past couple of seasons (last year and so far this season).

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
I know how to tackle properly. My little league and high school football coaches taught us all how to use proper fundamentals on how to square up a ball carrier, break down, wrap up, and make a tackle that will stop the ball carrier.

I can't believe how poor the fundamentals of proper tackling are so often in the NFL. These guys are supposed to be professional football players. You're not supposed to fall for the head fakes and the jukes. You're not supposed to just fly into the guy without even wrapping up hoping to get a "devastating hit" highlight on ESPN. You're not supposed to arm tackle. You're just supposed to wrap him up and quickly and efficiently get him down on the ground. It doesn't matter if it doesn't look like a "spectacular hit." All that counts is stopping the advance of the ball carrier.

mrblitz

Reaction score
Pat McAfee says it isn't rigged. What would Aaron Rogers say?

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out how hard it is for a professional NFL wide receiver to line up on the line of scrimmage and not a full yard back, especially when the ball is spotted at the 1/2 yard mark.

mrblitz

Reaction score
McAfee segment on the poor officiating this past weekend, fueling rumors of game rigging: