QB Matthew Stafford agreed on a 5-year extension worth $135M

Josea16

Reaction score
rjdriver":2vwi38qp said:
This is like house shopping in California. It's absolutely ridiculous, but its simply the going rate with no end in site.

Freaking Patriots. I think Brady's base salary is like 10 million this year. I have no doubt that Kraft made a Faustian Bargain at some point in his life.
I live for both Brady and Kraft to pay the piper. It will happen just hoping I'm still alive to see it. I thought it was 92M guaranteed. Stupid contract on every level. Basically 20M guarantee per year? Flat insane.

Smellyman

Reaction score
rjdriver":1d9c18p0 said:
This is like house shopping in California. It's absolutely ridiculous, but its simply the going rate with no end in site.

Freaking Patriots. I think Brady's base salary is like 10 million this year. I have no doubt that Kraft made a Faustian Bargain at some point in his life.

Only Brady's taxman and the IRS knows about that 2nd 'job' Kraft has given Brady.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Smellyman":f35k6hub said:
Jay Cutler w/o the attitude.

Stafford's a much better QB than Cutler. Look up any stat site you want, and you'll see Stafford in the top 10-12 rated QB's in every category.

This is the state of the NFL, if you have a decent QB, you have to hold onto him like grim death no matter the cost. Because the alternative is 4-12 seasons for the next decade looking with the other have nots.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Smellyman":1p1ui3k4 said:
rjdriver":1p1ui3k4 said:

Only Brady's taxman and the IRS knows about that 2nd 'job' Kraft has given Brady.

Sears Craftsman air compressor sales rep. :stirthepot: