Quandre Diggs

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
That was a clutch play. Might have saved the game. Big time players make big time plays when you need it the most. And to think he was ridiculed here for making the pro bowl.

Scout

Reaction score
He has quietly put together a quality season.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Second half of the season was much better than the first. Not thrilled about his taunting though. Thought he could’ve gotten more yardage if he just kept the ball down and concentrated on the return. Should’ve been flagged for textbook taunting too. At some point, things like that will hurt us at a critical moment.

Polk738

Reaction score
He made the game saving play I'll give him that but he's also had a lot of whiffed tackles as well, KJ said it best he seems to like holding that ball like it's a loaf of bread down the sideline rather than tucking it and getting better field position.

Rat

Reaction score
That was an absolute duck thrown by Baker. Just an embarrassing throw for an NFL QB. Very happy Diggs was in the right place, but let's not pretend he did something superhuman. Regardless, I enjoyed the commentary of Mark Sanchez, but he stopped my heart for a second with that reaction when the ball came out of Baker's hand. For a split second, I thought the receiver had nobody behind him.

W

Welshers

It was a great play by Diggs but imagine if he got called for that taunting.

And also why didn't he turn and run upfield? He was acting like he thought the game was over

Rat

Reaction score
It was a great play by Diggs but imagine if he got called for that taunting.

And also why didn't he turn and run upfield? He was acting like he thought the game was over
Would have been a weak taunting call, but I guess by the very letter of the law it should have been a penalty. I get Lions fans being upset about that running into the punter call; being honest with myself, I would have been livid had it happened to us, but that non-call on the INT should be pretty far down their list of complaints. I don't even understand how Baker got so much air under it, IIRC he wasn't really even being pressured at the time. He had plenty of time to set his feet, he just threw a duck.

I think Diggs' momentum kinda took him out of bounds. It did look like he had room to run upfield at least a little bit though. I'll be interested to see if any reporters ask him about it.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The lack of awareness by him to not turn upfield and pick up crucial yardage there was baffling.

I'm not impressed with him and would rather they draft a rookie free safety

m0ng0

Reaction score
The lack of awareness by him to not turn upfield and pick up crucial yardage there was baffling.

I'm not impressed with him and would rather they draft a rookie free safety
I looked at that and I am not sure there was much to be had in his defense