Raashad Penny

chris98251

Reaction score
Chapow":38pjrvhl said:
JayhawkMike":38pjrvhl said:
Was that Sony Michel with 28 games started and 2292 yards rushing?

Penny with zero career starts and 823 yards rushing.

Yes, it was Sony Michel. Who has also been no where near as good as Chubb, and who Belichick just traded for what is likely to be a late 5th round pick and a late 6th. Which sure isn't much for a guy that was drafted in the 1st round just 3 years ago. And keep in mind that the Patriots don't exactly have a stable of great, or even really good RB's, and they were still happy to get rid of him for not much.

Sony Michel had a knee issue, he still does, degenerative bone on bone situation, why I think we passed.

Chapow

Reaction score
chris98251":mhh23d9w said:
Chapow":mhh23d9w said:
JayhawkMike":mhh23d9w said:
Was that Sony Michel with 28 games started and 2292 yards rushing?

Penny with zero career starts and 823 yards rushing.

Yes, it was Sony Michel. Who has also been no where near as good as Chubb, and who Belichick just traded for what is likely to be a late 5th round pick and a late 6th. Which sure isn't much for a guy that was drafted in the 1st round just 3 years ago. And keep in mind that the Patriots don't exactly have a stable of great, or even really good RB's, and they were still happy to get rid of him for not much.

Sony Michel had a knee issue, he still does, degenerative bone on bone situation, why I think we passed.

Yep. And Belichick knew about his knee issue before he drafted him and he still took him over Chubb. Which just further supports my point that people acting like Chubb was the super obvious choice and everyone knew he was going to be a stud are full of it, and is some serious revisionist history.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/989707920433713152[/tweet]

hawker84

Reaction score
Any back would look bad with our backup O line, not to mention playing against Denvers #1's.