rams going to lose

Smellyman

Reaction score
LOL What a freaking choke by the Rams. Kinda wanted TB to be out of it for next week, but Rams losing, and spectacularly losing, is always good

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
What kind of atrocious defense was that to end the game by the Rams? I hope it's not contagious and infects the Seahawks. Giving receivers tons of cushion and Brady time.

Smellyman

Reaction score
What kind of atrocious defense was that to end the game by the Rams? I hope it's not contagious and infects the Seahawks.
Prevent always prevents wins. Especially against Brady.

Rams D locks Brady down all game. Go away from base D and that is what happens.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Rams D locks Brady down all game. Go away from base D and that is what happens.
To be fair, a lot of what locked Brady down all game (all season?) was dropped balls.

Rams are not good this year, I think that's sinking in. Neither, however, are the Buccaneers. I do hope, however, that final drive doesn't represent some weird turning point in their season and Tom Brady decides to go all Tom Brady for the rest of the year.

I need the Tampa Bay to keep sucking all the way into Germany at the very least.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
I don't think Beckham will be signing with the Lambs

Last edited:

Threedee

Reaction score
ESPN app showed a turnover on downs at the goal line. Was the PI call made late or something?

evergreen

Reaction score
Bucs and Rams are old and in the way. Resumes don’t play. Players do. And we’re light years better than both. With $45 million in cap hits to boot. Plus no Adams or Penny. They need to remember to be nice to folks on your way up. They’re both meeting those teams on their way down.

RedAlice

Reaction score
icky loss.

totally sucked.

that said: I love my babies.

I am finding it frustrating how fast fans turn. We just won the SB. All is still lovely.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score