Rams vs Saints

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rams gotta fine away to deal with the noise better. If they don’t they are in deep doo!
Nice fake punt however.

hawk45

Reaction score
Gurley it's hard to play football with your own two hands wrapped around your throat.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
hawk45":11yoyaf3 said:
What is the deal with gurley? How is Anderson carrying the load the last two games?

And after that 3rd down drop, Gurley chose a hell of a day to take the day off... I want the Saints to win, so just sayin'. I was expecting more from the Rams. Lotta game to go tho...

Fade

Reaction score
Gurley is a FRAUD.

CJ Anderson > Gurley.

They were moving the ball with Anderson. They put Gurley back in and the drive dies. LMAO.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawk45":2dkc4x1g said:
What is the deal with gurley? How is Anderson carrying the load the last two games?
I don’t thing Gurley is close to 100% and Anderson has been more effective lately.
Go with the hot hand, adjust on the fly.

mrblitz

Reaction score
Rat":2w3zgyez said:
We lost to this team twice this year.

yeah i was just thinking, what if the seahawks had swept the rams, and won at denver and chicago? maybe the seahawks just didn't quite have the horses on d. maybe if earl and kj had both been available all year. and if fluker, simmons, and dissly had all been around all season on offense.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
mrblitz":3hex4ts4 said:
wow, gurley is laying an egg..

giphy-downsized-large.gif

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Love rooting for the Saints. Not just because of their opponent today but they are my second favorite team. Such a great city, the people are awesome, friendly...The food, the music, the vibe...Nothing bad to say about N'Orleans.

They definitely brought their Volume 12 level today. You can totally tell, even through the TV. I have been there for a game against the Seahawks about 4 years ago or so...It was definitely loud but as I told a season ticket holder who said "We are louder than you guys" and I said "Honestly? Not even close."

And I didn't say that to be a jerk. I said it because it's the truth.

However, today? Yeah, that's 12 loud.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Ugh. How did the Aints not see that fake punt coming. It’s the Rams, HELLO!

Come on fans, stay louder.

hawk45

Reaction score
Threedee":1ug054lh said:
mrblitz":1ug054lh said:
wow, gurley is laying an egg..

He must not realize that they don't give-out an LVP award.
If they did he has that sucker locked right up.

His first drop gave away 3 and his second drop gave away 4 and snuffed out a drive where others had made some clutch plays.

If I'm a ram fan it's a loooooooooong time before I forget him stabbing this playoff run in the face repeatedly.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Aros":2k7i6lkl said:
Love rooting for the Saints. Not just because of their opponent today but they are my second favorite team. Such a great city, the people are awesome, friendly...The food, the music, the vibe...Nothing bad to say about N'Orleans.

They definitely brought their Volume 12 level today. You can totally tell, even through the TV. I have been there for a game against the Seahawks about 4 years ago or so...It was definitely loud but as I told a season ticket holder who said "We are louder than you guys" and I said "Honestly? Not even close."

Yeah, it is definitely a "thing" today. Crowds are finally starting to learn from the 12's. I don't like it, because I liked being exclusive, but yeah, good job by Saints fans today. Wonder if the Santa Clara fans will ever catch on?

BlueThunder

Reaction score
And Todd... I wonder if our good Saints fan friend will show up eventually, AsylumGuido? He must be on cloud 9! :179417: Good for him...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Their dome is loud no question. I would put fan loudness (regardless of engineering/stadium/acoustics):

1. Seahawks
2. Chiefs
3. Saints

That is not a slam on the Chiefs or Saints fans. I put the Chiefs second because they are outdoors (like us) and can still bring it. Saints obviously have the Dome to help acoustically but that's not to take away from their passion or noise level.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
BlueThunder":20himw7n said:
And Todd... I wonder if our good Saints fan friend will show up eventually, AsylumGuido? He must be on cloud 9! :179417: Good for him...

I was hoping for a Guido sighting today! Good people man.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1m5p2wsc said:
Aros":1m5p2wsc said:

Yeah, it is definitely a "thing" today. Crowds are finally starting to learn from the 12's. I don't like it, because I liked being exclusive, but yeah, good job by Saints fans today. Wonder if the Santa Clara fans will ever catch on?

Niner fan, "catch on to what???" :twisted:

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Aros":5eqq424d said:
Their dome is loud no question. I would put fan loudness (regardless of engineering/stadium/acoustics):

1. Seahawks
2. Chiefs
3. Saints

That is not a slam on the Chiefs or Saints fans. I put the Chiefs second because they are outdoors (like us) and can still bring it. Saints obviously have the Dome to help acoustically but that's not to take away from their passion or noise level.

Even though I think we're louder than the Chiefs fans, mainly because they cheated on their Guinness record by coordinating their cheer in a 1, 2, 3, YELL thing, unlike our reading where it was organic and was recorded during the loudest point in a random game, I still give them kudos because their stadium has no roof to concentrate the sound onto the field. I just wish they'd have taken our reading during the Beastquake run. Have the chiefs registered on a seismograph? I think NOT! :lol: