Rams

9er4life

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":26z56r3w said:
9er4life":26z56r3w said:
SantaClaraHawk":26z56r3w said:
Marvin49":26z56r3w said:
Don't look now....after Rams lose three in a row and Niners win 3 in a row, 49ers are only a game behind them in the Wild card race.

Most 9er fans want the 9ers to match up with the Rams in playoffs rather than have to face Tampa or even Indy.

$h!t. Rather go straight to the top, either your team has what it takes or it doesn't.

You sure speak for 9er fans a lot. Just because you live in the bay doesn't make you a 9er fan spokes person.
It doesn't take a spokesman to know the matchup does in fact give the 49ers an edge if even psychologically. Rams have a nice secondary the problem is Jimmy can't throw it past 10 yards so they do a bunch of screens and slants to Deebo and Kittle that take advantage of a blitzing Donald. Every team the 49ers play Jimmy is in fact the lesser quarterback. Look at Baker Mayfield at least his interceptions are downfield and has better air yards. Jimmy stinks like $h!t to be blunt and to the point.

Awe did Jimmy kick your dog or something?

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
9er4life":2swonhi2 said:
ArlosSpecial":2swonhi2 said:
9er4life":2swonhi2 said:
SantaClaraHawk":2swonhi2 said:
Most 9er fans want the 9ers to match up with the Rams in playoffs rather than have to face Tampa or even Indy.

$h!t. Rather go straight to the top, either your team has what it takes or it doesn't.

You sure speak for 9er fans a lot. Just because you live in the bay doesn't make you a 9er fan spokes person.
It doesn't take a spokesman to know the matchup does in fact give the 49ers an edge if even psychologically. Rams have a nice secondary the problem is Jimmy can't throw it past 10 yards so they do a bunch of screens and slants to Deebo and Kittle that take advantage of a blitzing Donald. Every team the 49ers play Jimmy is in fact the lesser quarterback. Look at Baker Mayfield at least his interceptions are downfield and has better air yards. Jimmy stinks like $h!t to be blunt and to the point.

No but his leg strength is probably better than his arm strength, so I'd beat his ass if he tried to kick my dog guy. Take a seat your squad got b-itch swept again lol

9er4life

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":oyi4vrae said:
9er4life":oyi4vrae said:
ArlosSpecial":oyi4vrae said:
9er4life":oyi4vrae said:

No but his leg strength is probably better than his arm strength, so I'd beat his ass if he tried to kick my dog guy. Take a seat your squad got b-itch swept again lol

Ya sure you would because you're such a bad ass. :sarcasm_off:

RedAlice

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":12y54kwv said:
Marvin49":12y54kwv said:
James in PA":12y54kwv said:
Yet another highly overrated "dream team." Matt Stafford leading a team to the promised land? Give me a break. But it's ok -- I'm sure they'll go out this offseason and trade for Aaron Rodgers, Davante Adams, Derrick Henry, and TJ Watt ... and miraculously fit them all under the cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't look now....after Rams lose three in a row and Niners win 3 in a row, 49ers are only a game behind them in the Wild card race.

Let’s go!

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":38rl73pe said:
SantaClaraHawk":38rl73pe said:
Marvin49":38rl73pe said:
James in PA":38rl73pe said:
Yet another highly overrated "dream team." Matt Stafford leading a team to the promised land? Give me a break. But it's ok -- I'm sure they'll go out this offseason and trade for Aaron Rodgers, Davante Adams, Derrick Henry, and TJ Watt ... and miraculously fit them all under the cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s go!

The locals aren't so confident anymore since Jimmy's thumb. Now hoping to squeak in thout having to worry about W18.

Although if you did rest your starters b/c you clinched, well....

RedAlice

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2zx9cqzc said:
RedAlice":2zx9cqzc said:
SantaClaraHawk":2zx9cqzc said:
Marvin49":2zx9cqzc said:

Let’s go!

The locals aren't so confident anymore since Jimmy's thumb. Now hoping to squeak in thout having to worry about W18.

Although if you did rest your starters b/c you clinched, well....

Depends on the seeding.

Member last year?

To me, the biggest challenges in the play offs for the Rams are Niners and Dallas.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Also. Henderson is out for the season.

We do not know how soon Akers can play (as a real RB, not a decoy).

The last game could be testing things without a RB v Niners.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":11ymslb2 said:

The whole 9er defense is pretty stacked, with their main weakness being of course the CB position with Norman and Ambry Thomas there. Stafford should capitalize there as necessary.

It might not be so necessary. Niners are anticipating RB Elijah Mitchell back. and they're going to go run heavy. Even if they get past Donald, your D is similarly stacked and, IMO, a bit better in this situation than with the pass.

It's customary for them to beat you (remember 2016 2-14?) but still. Until last game, you had a QB who was a proven adversary.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I think the Rams are a better team than most Hawks fans are giving them credit for.
They have their flaws but Stafford might be the missing link they needed.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":7xuwqiox said:
I think the Rams are a better team than most Hawks fans are giving them credit for.

I am sorry I confused you with JtT.

:179417:

RedAlice

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":6yqfseo8 said:
RedAlice":6yqfseo8 said:

The whole 9er defense is pretty stacked, with their main weakness being of course the CB position with Norman and Ambry Thomas there. Stafford should capitalize there as necessary.

It might not be so necessary. Niners are anticipating RB Elijah Mitchell back. and they're going to go run heavy. Even if they get past Donald, your D is similarly stacked and, IMO, a bit better in this situation than with the pass.

It's customary for them to beat you (remember 2016 2-14?) but still. Until last game, you had a QB who was a proven adversary.

Mcvay. Shanny.

I fully believe the Rams can win the SB this year.

Just something weird w those two.

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice":27ojadew said:
Sports Hernia":27ojadew said:

I am sorry I confused you with JtT.

:179417:

Oh I can understand why, they are so much alike ................

FlawedSnivelingHectorsdolphin max 1mb

Threedee

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":xa4jvo48 said:

I've always been in the camp that gives Stafford's career a mulligan, because "plays for Detroit." Not sure how to react if he struggles to deliver success in LA.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Threedee":2lhuyfi4 said:
Sports Hernia":2lhuyfi4 said:

I've always been in the camp that gives Stafford's career a mulligan, because "plays for Detroit." Not sure how to react if he struggles to deliver success in LA.

To me.

Stafford was always the random QB I picked up in FF when my QB was on bye. He always scored well and I was surprised. I dont follow Détroit.

Now. He is mine.

He is both amazing awesome and can suck. Still learning him.

Two things.

First. He does not have deer in a headlight looks. Like both Bradford and Goff. Succeed or fail, Stafford has eyes that say he believes in himself. Love that.

Second. Rams team is good enough to win. No matter who Stafford is.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Also. My sister is a Cards fan.

Apparently she hates the Lions. Not sure how that happened

I asked her just this second her opinion about Stafford. She said.

He is always a Lions player. I hate him.