Rashaad Penny visits Seattle

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Seems like the front office is still smart. You kick the tires on gamebreaking talent whenever you can.

Penny is a proven team elevator in his limited time at 100%. Don't care how his injury past has shaken out. I don't eschew free looks at low price guys with insane talent because I'm upset about his previous lack of availability.

Yall wanted a clean slate, let's act like we've got a clean slate here

toffee

Reaction score
On the one hand, Penny ought to be a vetmin candidate.
On the other, Eagles didn't play him in '23, and released him right after the season's over.

I haven't read that he suffered any additional injury in Philadelphia, so he ought to be almost as good as he was in 2022 except a year older.

umm I dunno.

knownone

Reaction score
Seems like the front office is still smart. You kick the tires on gamebreaking talent whenever you can.

Penny is a proven team elevator in his limited time at 100%. Don't care how his injury past has shaken out. I don't eschew free looks at low price guys with insane talent because I'm upset about his previous lack of availability.

Yall wanted a clean slate, let's act like we've got a clean slate here
This.

If Penny's cheap (and I can't imagine he wouldn't be), he's a potential game-breaking talent when healthy. You obviously don't want to rely on him. But if Penny can give you two or three good weeks when Walker or Charbonnet miss time, he's exactly the kind 3rd string RB you'd want.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
This.

If Penny's cheap (and I can't imagine he wouldn't be), he's a potential game-breaking talent when healthy. You obviously don't want to rely on him. But if Penny can give you two or three good weeks when Walker or Charbonnet miss time, he's exactly the kind 3rd string RB you'd want.
Yep, especially if we can get him for vet min.

Apparently RB's in Seattle can't stay healthy, having a proven decent RB for vet min can't hurt.

getnasty

Reaction score
Penny>DJ Dallas

Penny was a stud when healthy. I'd love to have him on a minimum salary.

seabowl

Reaction score
I’d rather have CJ Procise

All kidding aside, getting him on the cheap would not be a bad idea

Rat

Reaction score
Penny>DJ Dallas

Penny was a stud when healthy. I'd love to have him on a minimum salary.
The Eagles had him healthy and on a minimum salary. He finished the season with 33 yards on 11 carries. I have to imagine he's pretty much done.