Rawls or Collins?

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Collins been running hard of late.

Rawls seems off. Injury?

Sure miss the days when the Seahawks could ground n pound with the best of them and we had defenses sucking wind by the 3rd quarter.

ACFan

Reaction score
ACFan":2kuwc2jr said:
this guy.

iu

I love this picture of AC, he looks like an angry smurf about to knock someones block off. :)

Those eyes, I'm telling ya'll, AC may or may not end up being a great NFL RB, but the greats run with eyes like that, crazy and wide open.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
ACFan":3o6a2yne said:
ACFan":3o6a2yne said:
this guy.

iu

I love this picture of AC, he looks like an angry smurf about to knock someones block off. :)

Those eyes, I'm telling ya'll, AC may or may not end up being a great NFL RB, but the greats run with eyes like that, crazy and wide open.

I agree. It's why great RBs (which means lots of carries) only have about 3-4 productive seasons before the body breaks down.

It's a car-collision for them multiple times a game.

Always thought Marshawn was right to depart when he did. As soon as the body wouldn't do what the heart wanted it to do, he called it a day before really doing longer-term damage to himself.

Those were great years when we had him blasting through defenses leaving tacklers dazed and confused.

ACFan

Reaction score
semiahmoo":u1gqlnj4 said:

I don't see how they do it, I've gotten of the age that my bones hurt just watching it sometimes.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
ACFan":3dnn0qmq said:
semiahmoo":3dnn0qmq said:

I don't see how they do it, I've gotten of the age that my bones hurt just watching it sometimes.

True dat.

They are warriors.

ACFan

Reaction score
dang, Rawls by a mile.

The attitude of the whole offense is to run the freaking ball, long overdue and I'm loving it.

Rawls is tearing it up, AC needs to be ready to spell him for a stretch in the 2nd half, but right now it's Rawl's show.

zchurch74

Reaction score
Both these guys are porcelain dolls. we need to take a page from green bay and put Baldwin in the backfield.

These guys can't go a full series without tapping out

scutterhawk

Reaction score
zchurch74":22kf0d2o said:
Both these guys are porcelain dolls. we need to take a page from green bay and put Baldwin in the backfield.

These guys can't go a full series without tapping out
:roll: ...........................LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Hawks46

Reaction score
ACFan":1cd85nmo said:
dang, Rawls by a mile.

The attitude of the whole offense is to run the freaking ball, long overdue and I'm loving it.

Rawls is tearing it up, AC needs to be ready to spell him for a stretch in the 2nd half, but right now it's Rawl's show.

AC still ran well when he was given the chance.

I'd love to see us split carries a bit more. Rawls is damn good, but you can literally see right at 25 carries where he starts to get a bit beat up and dinged a little bit. I'd love to see Collins and Rawls split a bit more, but I understand why the coaching staff will ride Rawls with it all on the line in the playoffs.

Latest posts