RBs exceeding expectations.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Penny will be the Seahawk rushing leader (for this season) by the end of the season. He's only 23 yards away from doing that as it stands currently. Detroit has a terrible run defense. The Seahawks need to go heavy run attack with Penny and Collins (if he's back) or Dallas.

chris98251

Reaction score
hawkfan68":drh7zt4k said:
Penny will be the Seahawk rushing leader by the end of the season. He's only 23 yards away from doing that as it stands currently. Detroit has a terrible run defense. The Seahawks need to go heavy run attack with Penny and Collins (if he's back) or Dallas.

Detroit lousy run defense, lets play hero ball they will never see it coming, Penny 5 yards short at the end of the game.

nutluck

Reaction score
Penny's only problem is he can't stay on the field. The guy just can't stay healthy, I wouldn't mind keeping him as a 3rd RB for cheap. But until he stays healthy for a full season I wouldn't trust him at the number 1 RB or even our top backup. Talent he has, but he also seems to have a body made out of glass.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Second off-season in a row that there’s been a debate about keeping an often injured RB. One that woulda/coulda been a top back.

Other than that I think these backs would have a hell of a lot more yards had the gameplays been set more balanced.

Elemas

Reaction score
Penny’s like grandma’s fine china. To a child, it looks like it would be fun to play with. It’s so sparkly. So mesmerizing.

Until you take it out of the cabinet and it breaks with 10 seconds.

toffee

Reaction score
I am in the minority since I am ready to sign Penny for more years to an incentive laden contract. Every Penny carry felt like something big could happen, as a fan, that's entertainment.

Penny as our #1 RB for 2022, ably back up by Homer and Dallas, we could draft another back to make it a foursome. Sign Alex to practice squad if he has no where else to go. Carson has a neck injury, for his future well being, hoping that he won't comeback.

I was very disappointed at Penny when he reported to rookie camp overweight and out of shape, followed with lacking in competitive spirit to battle for starter job, injuries followed that. All that is in the past at this point, having seen the valley, one hope that he aims to stay , well, out of it. I believe that Penny has turned the corner, football God willing, he is ready to carry our rushing game.

A productive Penny is about the best news for Russ '22, with him diminishing trade value, I fully expect another year of Russ. A productive Penny will definitely enhance Russ's trade value in '23, Russ should order his nutritionists to start cooking for Penny. Or move Penny into his guest room from now on.

Go Penny!!

Mjolnir

Reaction score
toffee":2nzcb25a said:
I am in the minority since I am ready to sign Penny for more years to an incentive laden contract. Every Penny carry felt like something big could happen, as a fan, that's entertainment.

Penny as our #1 RB for 2022, ably back up by Homer and Dallas, we could draft another back to make it a foursome. Sign Alex to practice squad if he has no where else to go. Carson has a neck injury, for his future well being, hoping that he won't comeback.

I was very disappointed at Penny when he reported to rookie camp overweight and out of shape, followed with lacking in competitive spirit to battle for starter job, injuries followed that. All that is in the past at this point, having seen the valley, one hope that he aims to stay , well, out of it. I believe that Penny has turned the corner, football God willing, he is ready to carry our rushing game.

A productive Penny is about the best news for Russ '22, with him diminishing trade value, I fully expect another year of Russ. A productive Penny will definitely enhance Russ's trade value in '23, Russ should order his nutritionists to start cooking for Penny. Or move Penny into his guest room from now on.

Go Penny!!

Then I'm in the minority with ya bud.
Love your comments here.