Really dissapointed in Jaron Brown

mistaowen

Reaction score
Decimation":1cyrgmfn said:
True. Which is why I said give it time. I’m sure once he gets settled and understands our complicated offense, he will kill it.

I hope this is sarcasm

Decimation

Reaction score
mistaowen":1kg1rdgu said:
Decimation":1kg1rdgu said:
True. Which is why I said give it time. I’m sure once he gets settled and understands our complicated offense, he will kill it.

I hope this is sarcasm

I want to understand why you think this is sarcasm. Lol. Do you have something against Jaron Brown?

If he is motivated to help our team kick ass that’s all the matters. Time will tell!

mistaowen

Reaction score
Decimation":1qjj7rp2 said:
mistaowen":1qjj7rp2 said:
Decimation":1qjj7rp2 said:

I hope this is sarcasm

I want to understand why you think this is sarcasm. Lol. Do you have something against Jaron Brown?

If he is motivated to help our team kick ass that’s all the matters. Time will tell!

Not Jaron, I hope he gets used more. I thought I had bolded complicated offense. Offense is far from anything complicated which is why defenses jump routes and know how to defend it :D

Decimation

Reaction score
mistaowen":1eethwqe said:
Decimation":1eethwqe said:
mistaowen":1eethwqe said:
Decimation":1eethwqe said:

I hope this is sarcasm

Not Jaron, I hope he gets used more. I thought I had bolded complicated offense. Offense is far from anything complicated which is why defenses jump routes and know how to defend it :D

Okay maybe I misinterpreted your comment then. I think our offense is weird, ever since Marshawn left our offense has gone down hill.

It’s kinda depressing. I miss when we used to punch people in the throats. Defense and offense. We had the most amazing defense in NFL history. It’s kinda depressing seeing where we are now as a team after our dominance.

I’m sure things will get better once we find our identity. If we can figure it out on offense, that should be good enough to make the playoffs!

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Has he even been targeted and going even further it's hard to catch a pass if the offense is always 3 and out. You do know that were last in 3rd down conversions right now.

Decimation

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":2r5hbsu8 said:
You do know that were last in 3rd down conversions right now.

Haha! Why doesn’t this shock me at all. We need to pull our head of our asses and try to find a way to win a damn game.

bigcc

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":12ov05am said:
Has he even been targeted and going even further it's hard to catch a pass if the offense is always 3 and out. You do know that were last in 3rd down conversions right now.
Hard to complete a pass when nobody gets open.... Goes both ways

hawknation2018

Reaction score
adeltaY":zfrhiggr said:
Richardson just caught a deep TD from Smith...

Yeah, it was his only catch. Brown caught a TD pass too.

Both players disappear at times. Both have speed. Difference is Brown has better size and agility, plus less expensive.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Under utilized. I dont know if scheme or rapport but never really targeted. I was/am all on him being a huge under radar signing a al McDougald last year. He has the size and speed. When in AZ Fitz got majority of looks and checks were to slot to Jon Brown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts