Refs just tried to help Stealers

James in PA

Reaction score
I just witnessed a horrific screw job by the refs. Just before half, the Arizona TE caught what was CLEARLY a TD. It was ruled a TD. Two feet down, makes a football move, knee then down (i.e. 3rd foot down), football never moves, he falls down on top of the ball and it finally comes out in the back of the end zone. The announcers said its a TD, the tv rules expert said its a TD. After reviewing it for several minutes, the refs come back "after further review, the ruling on the field is overturned. Incomplete pass." NO EXPLANATION! It was so blatant! You tell me there's no steering or favoritism in this "sport?" SMH. Luckily for Arizona, they were able to overcome it and score a TD on the next play, but still absolutely ridiculous!

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
I just witnessed a horrific screw job by the refs. Just before half, the Arizona TE caught what was CLEARLY a TD. It was ruled a TD. Two feet down, makes a football move, knee then down (i.e. 3rd foot down), football never moves, he falls down on top of the ball and it finally comes out in the back of the end zone. The announcers said its a TD, the tv rules expert said its a TD. After reviewing it for several minutes, the refs come back "after further review, the ruling on the field is overturned. Incomplete pass." NO EXPLANATION! It was so blatant! You tell me there's no steering or favoritism in this "sport?" SMH. Luckily for Arizona, they were able to overcome it and score a TD on the next play, but still absolutely ridiculous!
It’s so ridiculous. For them to overturn it it’s supposed to be obvious it’s not a td.