Reggie Bush

pehawk

Reaction score
I hope you guys don't mind, but I'd like to discuss something other than the 49ers?

Since the Lions will always be a self-defeating herd of mistakes under Schwartz, I can genuinely feel good for Reggie Bush. I'm glad he's back on a team which will use him correctly and maximize his skillset. He's one of my favorite players, EVER, to watch in the open-field. He's just fun and electrifying at times.

I don't hate on him because he made poor choices while he was young, simply because I made poor choices too.

Good on you, Reggie.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
Had a feeling he would dominate in that offense.. question is though, would jahvid best have pulled out that kind of performance?

Cant argue with results, drafted him in both my leages with the #5 pick :)

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":2xw27tf9 said:
Had a feeling he would dominate in that offense.. question is though, would jahvid best have pulled out that kind of performance?

If I played fantasy, I would've drafted him. Plus, how many backed up runs will he break off because the Lions have 2 straight "chop block" penalties to start a drive?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Smartest move I made was drafting Joique Bell. Bush will get the bulk of the carries and receptions but Bell will punch it in for the score

HawksFTW

Reaction score
-The Glove-":va2znsad said:
Smartest move I made was drafting Joique Bell. Bush will get the bulk of the carries and receptions but Bell will punch it in for the score

Not surprising to see Bell ahead of Leshoure, who believe was a healthy scratch this game.

Bush looked great, could have had another TD or two. Though I have to say, he gets nicked up a lot. Dislocated thumb, reaggravated a groin strain. Bell is a name to keep an eye on this year, just in case.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":1zbtabxd said:

So, does your overall running back group suck because you blew your #5 pick on a guy you could've gotten in the 3rd round?

heyu123

Reaction score
He is a perfect fit. Detroit doesn't have use for a traditional rb. They need a guy like bush, or what they had in best before he got hurt. A guy who is basically a receiver out of the backfield. With Johnson demanding so much attention, there's always a ton of room underneath for dump offs.

mretrade

Reaction score
He probably means his 5th pick, you know, in the fifth round.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
mretrade":193k8y3n said:
There's no way a starting rb is dropping that far

mretrade

Reaction score
I got him in round 4 of one of my yahoo 100 dollar pro leagues. Guys like Murray, david wilson and lamar willer went in the fourth round so its totally possible.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
mretrade":5ilmrlfd said:

#5 reads as overall. Otherwise, most of us would say 5th rounder or "as my fifth pick".

-The Glove-

Reaction score
mretrade":8yojd2m2 said:
I got him in round 4 of one of my yahoo 100 dollar pro leagues. Guys like Murray, david wilson and lamar willer went in the fourth round so its totally possible.
That's ridiculous...does your league not value RB's

mretrade

Reaction score
It is a 10 team league. Bush went with the last pick in the 3rd round in my 12 team league so that could make a difference.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
mretrade":1cp24bw7 said:
It is a 10 team league. Bush went with the last pick in the 3rd round in my 12 team league so that could make a difference.
Ah I see...yeah I could totally see that in a 10 team.

Latest posts