Rice out for the Season.

Basis4day

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2yrihx38 said:
There ya go. Everybody clamoring for Kearse to take Rice's spot in the lineup:

Congratulation.

Time to own that opinion. No fan would want Rice out that way, but many wanted him out of the lineup.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
BamKam":3ivs73y0 said:
Lol it is so funny to see pundits on Twitter calling this a huge loss for the Seahawks. Even further proof none of these tools really actually watch Seahawk games.

It is a huge loss. Production aside he demands CB attention. Now the top CB on any team can cover Harvin.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
This is a huge loss. I don't care about the numbers. If you think otherwise, you're kidding yourself.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2rcc7saf said:
BamKam":2rcc7saf said:
Lol it is so funny to see pundits on Twitter calling this a huge loss for the Seahawks. Even further proof none of these tools really actually watch Seahawk games.

It is a huge loss. Production aside he demands CB attention. Now the top CB on any team can cover Harvin.

Precisely.

daketah

Reaction score
It's a bummer to see a man lose his livelihood.

That said, I did not like Rice's apparent lack of competitive spirit. I hope that Kearse will step up live up to our expectations.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
This seriously affects our postseason goals. I hope Kearse is ready to step up.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Also, I'm surprised we didn't trade for a receiver today if we knew this was coming.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Nice knowing you Rice. Heal up and good luck finding a team next year.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
daketah":gnmardxr said:
It's a bummer to see a man lose his livelihood.

That said, I did not like Rice's apparent lack of competitive spirit. I hope that Kearse will step up live up to our expectations.

Posts like this really bother me. Rice tore his knee and got a concussion playing for this team. Last year, he leaned into a thunderous hit to make a game-winning, franchise-changing catch.

Whatever. This place can be really annoying.

daketah

Reaction score
Hawknballs":kb8axl1w said:
Also, I'm surprised we didn't trade for a receiver today if we knew this was coming.

Doesn't his loss just open up the 53 man spot we would have had to make for Harvin?

Basis4day

Reaction score
daketah":3fjrbmcc said:
Hawknballs":3fjrbmcc said:

Doesn't his loss just open up the 53 man spot we would have had to make for Harvin?

It can. Yes.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
daketah":a8nlna11 said:
Hawknballs":a8nlna11 said:

Yes, but I think we were running with a 4 man receiver group with Harvin expected to be the 5th, now we're back to 4. I may be wrong, and if Bryan Walters is still on the team, than we were running with 5.

drdiags

Reaction score
Rice may not have been operating at 100% but over the past year and a half, he has made clutch catches that bailed out the team. Those sideline catches against the Skins and 9ers last year were top notch. Same as the catch against the Cards last week. Miami last year. Just a lot of great catches.

His health and contract is what got folks on his case. Brutal game.

Seeker

Reaction score
looooottta houstons Texans fanery on this board lately....

Latest posts