Richard Sherman

OP
OP
P

PantherInWA

Reaction score
All I did was provide my opinion and you guys start making personal attacks and calling me a racist? Wow. Grow up and show some class.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I didn't really like the choke sign after, but let's have a little perspective when getting up on our soap boxes.

This is a game, a game played with insane intense passion. Sometimes that passion and adrenaline can get the best of players, especially one's like Sherman that channel all that hate and disrespect into something positive in order to be the best player he can be.

Sherman is not Ray Caruth, he's not Aaron Hernandez. He's a smart, passionate man that gives hundreds of thousands of dollars to charity, loves his family and city and is generally a really good human being. So let's not paint this man's entire existence with one 30 second outburst of passion.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Damn we need a yawning smilie here cuz that's what my response to your post is. I care about your opinion because...........................oh wait, I don't give a shit.

Embrace the hate

Seeker

Reaction score
wait I don't want this guy to give panthers fans a bad name. a lot of them came here and were cool.

86Hawk

Reaction score
The only reason people hate Richard Sherman is because he's not on their team. They're jealous and they won't admit it. They would all love him if he was on their team.