Richard Sherman

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":cd0yzdpk said:
I'd love to see Sherman return punts. You know how pissed off the 49ers would be if he broke off a punt return TD against them? :devil:
Ok that made me giggle. :stirthepot:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3c633omf said:
RolandDeschain":3c633omf said:
I'd love to see Sherman return punts. You know how pissed off the 49ers would be if he broke off a punt return TD against them? :devil:
I think it'd make every man, woman, and child on this forum giggle if it actually happened.

"DON'T YOU EVER TRY A SORRY COVERAGE UNIT LIKE THE NINERS AGAINST ME!"

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":8rx60rjz said:
MizzouHawkGal":8rx60rjz said:
RolandDeschain":8rx60rjz said:
I think it'd make every man, woman, and ochild on this forum giggle if it actually happened.

"DON'T YOU EVER TRY A SORRY COVERAGE UNIT LIKE THE NINERS AGAINST ME!"
Beautiful. Seriously is there any actual argument against that? Just watching him do his Devon Hester impersonation would be classic.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'd have Seahawks-colored tears running down my face if that happened and we saw Sherman screaming that to a camera right after it happened.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
So fitting, nearly as fitting as my prediction that it will be the Rams in second place and not the 49'ers in 2014. The Rams scare me badly.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
If the Rams draft Clowney, (I don't think they will, but if they do) we need to put extra life insurance on DangeRuss. He might literally die.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":7xkiejql said:
If the Rams draft Clowney, (I don't think they will, but if they do) we need to put extra life insurance on DangeRuss. He might literally die.
Thank God Fischer seems to love Bradford because nothing will matter not even Clowney. Why do they insist on being like Kansas City? And never drafting an actual quarterback?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3jfhqeoq said:
Thank God Fischer seems to love Bradford because nothing will matter not even Clowney.