" Road Trip" vs Saints ROLL CALL

IronSaint

Reaction score
pmedic920":st4n50nl said:
andyh64000":st4n50nl said:
pmedic920":st4n50nl said:
For real, all are welcome to stop by my car for a beer after the game. Even our Saints Fan members.
PLEASE, if you happen to see/notice me, come up and introduce yourself.

GoHawks.

Where will your car be?

I'm in Garage #1 on this map.

My pass says level #3 but I've found that that doesn't matter many times.
I'll be driving a yellow Hummer, and I'll post what level I'm on, when I park.
Aa7087eddd06aa8aac0b968608aa65c1

If you're on Level 3 then that should be prime because I believe Level 3 is at the top most level or very close to it. The parking pass I get from my friend in Garage 6 is on Level 1 and it's ground level. Since I don't park in the Dome garages often (and when I do, it's always the same pre-assigned parking spot), I don't know all the intricacies of how the row letters are assigned or even how the levels are assigned because they're sort of "staggered" due to the ramps, if that makes sense.

But I made this for you guys. This is a picture taken from the Hyatt overlooking Champions Square and the grand staircase. I labeled all the Gate entrances and exits that are visible and Garages 1 and 2. After exiting the Dome, that circle denotes a set of stairs that you can take to the garage. Being on Level 3, after going down those stairs, your Hummer should be visible or not very far from anyone looking for it. If Level 3 isn't actually the top level, there's another set of stairs right next to it that'll bring you down another level. :lol:

View20from20Hyatt zpsdt9orl0v

IronSaint

Reaction score
drummerseahawkboy":3oveu0xs said:
IronSaint":3oveu0xs said:
drummerseahawkboy":3oveu0xs said:
By any chance would anybody happen to know what jerseys we are gonna wear this game ? Reason why I ask I'm packing everything up this weekend and I wanna match the team. The Saints literally wear all their jerseys at home, I guess I should be asking for the Saints jersey info then I'll have my answer. I figured my new color rush or white Largent on the flight down on Sat and rock that thing all over Bourbon, and match the team on game day.

If anyone has any info or know where to find this info please post, hopefully I don't have to wait till Sat to figure it out.

I feel you on that and yeah, we really do tend to wear all our jerseys at home. But since Payton's been here, we typically end up wearing our white jerseys at home for the first half the season (2 pre-season, 3 regular season) and our black jerseys come out for the last half. Why? I'm not fully sure, but that's what we've tend to do the last decade.

Our 5th game wearing our white jerseys was this past week against Carolina, so it's a pretty safe bet that we'll be in our black ones for this game. When we played the Steelers on SNF on Halloween 2010, it was the first game that season we wore our black jerseys at home so our game is only one day off.

But I'll be sure to post it here if I find out otherwise. :2thumbs:

Yes thank you, as soon as you find out please post, we don't leave until Sat morning so I have time during the week to pack the right jerseys

Just got the official word from the Saints Facebook and Twitter...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Saints/status/792091780258799616[/tweet]

So pack your whites or wolf grays. :0190l:

A

Anonymous

pmedic920":cnzpo9pk said:
Just got off work.
@SBs for coffee, should be in NOLA by Noon.

Whoop whoop GoHawks.

Drive careful Sir!

Go Hawks!!!
:icon_new:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":2k5tjwzo said:
Just got off work.
@SBs for coffee, should be in NOLA by Noon.

Whoop whoop GoHawks.

If you are here before noon, stop by knights inn in Metairie. If not, no biggie. Going to lunch with friends at noon.

pmedic920

Reaction score
In case anybody was wondering, these folks know how to party.
Db910cd53c3e9fcc3d5d8c1b2178df13
Drive Through Daquiris

Holy crap y'all :{)

They sell Alcohol in convenience stores.
24 hrs a day/ 365 days a year.

A

Anonymous

Grrrr.

(HH grumbles as he plugs in alternator wires on 1962 Corvette... checks site... sighs loudly... sips coffee... )

:thcoffee:

RobBaker7714409

Reaction score
For the Husky fans that are here in New Orleans, anybody planning to watch the game at a bar?

amac360

Reaction score
RobBaker7714409":2s1z2jbs said:
For the Husky fans that are here in New Orleans, anybody planning to watch the game at a bar?

Just got here as well, big Dawg fan. Can we find a place where we can congregate?? Would love to watch with some fellow hawks/dawgs.

RobBaker7714409

Reaction score
The Bulldog on Magazine is probably the best sports bar in Uptown. If you guys are looking for a place in the French Quarter; I can't be as much help.

Latest posts