Just heard on 710 Robbie is done for the season :( damn

Article:

Last edited:
OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
I want to know which baseball “god” the team/organization has pissed off. Lol it always feels like the team gets snake bit at the worst times

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Time to bring someone up or make a trade. NO MORE FLEXIN. Sucks for Robbie, I think he was gonna' have a solid season.
I'm sure a lot of people will pile on the guy (not on here)
Big loss to this rotation imo. Innings eater too.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Flex can’t go up against #2’s. Hell, I’d rather swap Marco and Flexen to have a better chance while protecting Logan and Kirby a little longer.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Can they? Would have been nice to bolster the bats in the offseason to prepare for a big injury somewhere
It doesn't take much to ride the cellar of the division. They will continue with this exceptional mediocrity and obscurity. Nothin' to it! Another losing season will go by in no time! You'll see, if there's one thing the Mariners excel at, it's LOSING!

They're our team, but winners they ain't...

Ruminator

Reaction score
It doesn't take much to ride the cellar of the division. They will continue with this exceptional mediocrity and obscurity. Nothin' to it! Another losing season will go by in no time! You'll see, if there's one thing the Mariners excel at, it's LOSING!

They're our team, but winners they ain't...
That's the spirit!

NoGain

Reaction score
Can they? Would have been nice to bolster the bats in the offseason to prepare for a big injury somewhere
I kind of saw Ray as our 4th starter behind Castillo, Logan, and Kirby, and a bit ahead of Marco. He hasn't been pitching well/consistently for awhile now. In other words, we didn't make the playoffs last year because Ray was pitching well, we did because of a lot of other things. He's just looked easy to hit of late to my eyes.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
This means we get saddled with the second coming of Aaron Sele.
That may be the best we could hope for.
Time to bring up Hitchcock or another young stud arm.
The production may actually be better than Ray.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Sele was so bad in the playoffs. He had one good start against Chicago. Got destroyed by the Yanks.

Last edited:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Hell this is Paxton all over to me..I wanted to keep the two pitchers we let leave
after last season.