Rumors of new uniforms

12AngryHawks

Reaction score

According to the since-deleted tweet in the article, this is what our new home uni's could look like. Silver helmet & pants, and the Seahawks logo on the shoulder. Thoughts? I know it's just a rumor, but hey, it's the offseason, the time to talk about rumors. I think I actually like this design better than the current ones. Looks like a combo of the current & the retro uni's.

GD NaBgaUAADwCT

Wheetie

Reaction score

According to the since-deleted tweet in the article, this is what our new home uni's could look like. Silver helmet & pants, and the Seahawks logo on the shoulder. Thoughts? I know it's just a rumor, but hey, it's the offseason, the time to talk about rumors. I think I actually like this design better than the current ones. Looks like a combo of the current & the retro uni's.

View attachment 63619
I hate them...oops sorry, I just hate the player

CPHawk

Reaction score
For the record years ago they had a vote for Blue or Silver helmets, and I voted for silver. Hope the NFL lets us go back to them. Apparently the eagles tried to go back to silver and green, and the NFL told them no.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score

View attachment 63619
This is God awful.

Either go traditional or don't. This has no identity. Two different types of striping for no reason. Number placement is off on the front.

Your uniform should never be confused about what design school it belongs to or what impression it is meant to impart. This is a mess.

Seahawker

Reaction score
This is the exact uniform I have been hoping for since they originally changed from the old-school's. I'd rather have the original green trim but would settle for the action green, it looks fine.
This would be the PERFECT time to upgrade to this new optimal look!
Somebody start a poll to check the pulse of .net.
GD NaBgaUAADwCT

sutz

Reaction score
Our first uniform thread of the offseason. A new record on how fast it turned up. :LOL:

Not sure about what shade of blue that is. Looks quite washed out TBH. A return to the old 80's/90's look wouldn't bother me much, though I guess we should stay with the new logo. As long as it's just a highlight color, which green used is not important to me.

Aircrew

Reaction score
While I'd prefer the straight up retros, I'll take these. I'm so completely done with the monochromatic trend. It reminds me of the teal fad of the 1990's, just so cringe.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
This is God awful.

Either go traditional or don't. This has no identity. Two different types of striping for no reason. Number placement is off on the front.

Your uniform should never be confused about what design school it belongs to or what impression it is meant to impart. This is a mess.
Yep. Don’t mix. I almost threw up my vomit.

Reaction score
I don't necessarily love that look, however I am very ready for a new look that is for sure. Love our current unis but time for a refresh imo...

renofox

Reaction score
I just remember how pissed I was when they went to the blueberries and put the Nike logo where the Seahawks logo should have been.

I wasn't the only one calling the team the Seattle Nike's. Sellout.

We still have that frigging logo sitting there and it  still passes me off.

We don't even need a sleevehawk. Just cover up that stupid logo with a large Seahawks logo and I'll be happy.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Remember this is just a rough mockup.
I'd prefer the ones I saw years ago and posted on here but
they are on another computer and I'm not digging through
thousands of posts to find it.
However stay tuned I'll pull from that laptop soon.
Looks much better than the above crap.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That particular rendering is just some rando's take. It's doubtful to be a true representation of the tones and PMS codes the team would go with. Just an approximation. For the record, give or take some design elements, I'm all for that update!