Run Happy Play Calling

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Not how our offense works best. This isn't the type of play calling we need, looking like the first Arizona game.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Tampa has a lot of guys in the box too. It opens up a lot of opportunities for us with the pass.

OP
OP
D

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Setting something up....
I prefer when we set up the run with the pass instead of the reverse because we are more successful doing that this year.

When we do this 'try to establish the run' stuff, we typically just look sluggish. Hopefully they've got a plan that'll produce opposite results this time, but...

Msfann

Reaction score
I should have stayed asleep today just like the Seahawks. that was trash.

OP
OP
D

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Geno passing kept us ahead of the sticks. Every time we ran consecutively, we basically ended our drive. This is a consistent theme.

I don't know why we seem to make this same mistake every 3 games or so.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Geno passing kept us ahead of the sticks. Every time we ran consecutively, we basically ended our drive. This is a consistent theme.

I don't know why we seem to make this same mistake every 3 games or so.
Stubborn coaching. Gotta stick with the game plan even if it sucks….

OP
OP
D

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
We now wasted the entire first half with the 'establish the run' play calling and now we are down two scores. Wasted a half for no discernible reason and allowed Tampa Bay to engage in their war of attrition (I.E. getting away with as much illegal motion and holding as possible at the LOS) that shouldn't have been allowed.

Latest posts