RUN THE BALL DOWN THEIR THROATS

JPatera76

Reaction score
Pete goes away from what works, lol look at the damn deep ball attempts this early.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
we can keep their offense off the field and get them behind and then feast on pass rush, just run, run, and keep running they haven't stopped it yet, at least make them put another man in the box, but run = win in this one, it's that simple they can't do anything about it like SA days lol

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Not sure relying on Zach is a great plan. He's physical but he isn't very quick. Almost slow.

Good receiver in the flat. And good for getting you 3 or 4 yds. Not a guy I want touching the ball too much though.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Not sure relying on Zach is a great plan. He's physical but he isn't very quick. Almost slow.

Good receiver in the flat. And good for getting you 3 or 4 yds. Not a guy I want touching the ball too much though.

I disagree he's actually pretty quick and is a bulldozer. Him and Walker need a better rotation. They also need to have walker stop being mr happy feet and hit a HOLE AND RUN.
On an earlier drive of his, where he ran right along the line to cut forward then skipped back just to hit a guy.. almost NOT getting the first, if he didnt skip back and just keep going up field, he would've had the 1st plus plenty of extra yards.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Agree. Run the balll. Run the clock. Keep ball away from their offense.
This team is good. Take away their strengths.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Waldron needs to stay patient. Yes Bengals secondary is weak but it's better to be in 3rd and manageable situations.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
KW3 and Charb. Rotate them. Put the game on their backs. Pound it. I completely agree.

JPatera76

Reaction score
The deep ball would be working of Geno would just throw the ball to DK. Dk has been running open all game, Geno has had the time to throw, he just hasn't. Why?

Yeah I feel like theres some forcings to JSN and Lockett... He has games where imo he locks into other WR's instead of moving it around more. And idk if thats waldron or him.

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
two tight end sets and bobo and dk blocking lets effing go

JPatera76

Reaction score
They do their best offensively when they move the ball around.,

Defense does better when adams isnt in imo. (i could be wrong, but the eye test... defense looks more aggressive and smoother without adams)

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
they can't wait until half time to make this adjustment, they have to do it next drive it's about to be at least 17-7 with no time before half

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I long for a drive where we run like 10 times in a row. I don't know why no teams do that. It can work.