Russ and Luck made NFL history today

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
RunTheBall":1smxas7w said:
MidwestHawker":1smxas7w said:
So it's your assertion that he didn't perform well overall in that game...?
Not really, I mean I don't know that throwing 3 INTs in any game is "performing well". Luck is one of the best though at pick 6s, he has mastered that art in the past 2 weeks.

Alright; people see what they want to see I guess.

It should generally be a clue of who is likely to be right, though, when on one side of the issue you have most of the football-watching country, and on the other side you have insecure Seahawk fans who somehow take compliments to Luck as being slights to Wilson as if the two of them are in a zero-sum game against each other.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":6dp4cmhv said:
RunTheBall":6dp4cmhv said:
MidwestHawker":6dp4cmhv said:
So it's your assertion that he didn't perform well overall in that game...?
Not really, I mean I don't know that throwing 3 INTs in any game is "performing well". Luck is one of the best though at pick 6s, he has mastered that art in the past 2 weeks.

Alright; people see what they want to see I guess.

It should generally be a clue of who is likely to be right, though, when on one side of the issue you have most of the football-watching country, and on the other side you have insecure Seahawk fans who somehow take compliments to Luck as being slights to Wilson as if the two of them are in a zero-sum game against each other.
I have yet to mention Wilson in this entire thread until now, if anyone is insecure it's you blindly defending Luck when he has sucked in the playoffs.

HansGruber

Reaction score
I don't see any "hate" for Andrew Luck here.

I've only seen people say he's over hyped, and has had poor results in the postseason. And that's factually true.

We could argue all day about the talent around him, whether it's as good as the Seahawks, but that's irrelevant. There are quarterbacks like Brady and Wilson who faced just as many challenges due to injuries, suspensions, bad drafts, etc, who've had more success.

At some point, you have to judge a quarterback's performance by the results on the field. And so far, Luck has not lived up to the hype. He's a darn good quarterback, but he hasn't got Indy over the hump.

Threedee

Reaction score
I do friggin' hate Irsay. He's terrible just like his father was. But Luck is a good guy, just like his predecessor was/is.

ivotuk

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":1ae8d3wu said:
Must be nice for Luck to feast on the Jags and Titans. It's like getting 5 bye weeks every year.

LOL! Great comment

I love how they HAVE to get Luck's name mentioned in there with Russell Wilson. Associate Andrew with greatness.

Did they happen to mention that Russell Wilson has won more games than any other QB in history in his first 3 years?

I wonder what the infatuation with Andrew Luck is? He's a damn good QB, there's no doubt. And he has a Hall of Fame WR to throw to along with 2 excellent Tight Ends and TY Hilton is a fantastic WR. It's too bad for Luck that Russell Wilson has it so much better in the wide receiver department what with all the UDFAs and late round picks. :p

What a fabulous day Luck had yesterday throwing to Dwayne Allen, Coby Fleener, TY Hilton, (former 1st round pick) Hakeem Nicks and Reggie Wayne. Poor kid!

18 of 34 for 187 yards, 5.5 yard average throwing with 2 TDs and an INT. Wait a minute! That's game manager stats! He's a game manager!

Sonicsdave

Reaction score
Anthony!":14xrro1y said:
joeseahawks":14xrro1y said:
what's their post season record?

Does not matter Luck is Indy, Rw has this great oline, Wr, and offense as well as defense and RB., Any QB could win with this team

Come on! Most QB's would spend half the game laying on their backs staring up at the sky wondering how many sacks they can possibly take in one game.