Russ may be headed to Canada

Vesuve

Reaction score
I heard the Sasqatuchuan Rough Riders might have some interest. They're the only pro football team interested in this guy, even the xfl doesn't want him.

That's what my sources have told me at least. The catch? Me3 says he will only sign if they change their name to the "Russ Riders"
Or the "Russ Rider Reach-Arounds." :)

bigskydoc

Reaction score
If there are no suitors for Russ in the nfl or xfl could it be possible? There have been a few washed up nflers who have gone to Canada to try and restart their careers. Not sure Ciara would like the prairie country a whole lot though. It'd probably have to be Montreal or Toronto. Vancouver is too close to the hate in Seattle and rains too much. Maybe Wilson could back up Chad Kelly?
It’s ok. Ciara leaving him, and taking half his money, is next. Just the way it goes for “nice guys,” like Russ, when they lose their spot in the social hierarchy.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
It’s ok. Ciara leaving him, and taking half his money, is next. Just the way it goes for “nice guys,” like Russ, when they lose their spot in the social hierarchy.
Ya there is no way she goes to Canada. She can't compete with the likes of Celine Dion...that marriage is as good as over.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I heard the Sasqatuchuan Rough Riders might have some interest. They're the only pro football team interested in this guy, even the xfl doesn't want him.

That's what my sources have told me at least. The catch? Me3 says he will only sign if they change their name to the "Russ Riders"

Is Sasquatuchuan the name of a Chinatown in Saskatoon or something?