Russ sure wins a lot...

Vaclav44

Reaction score
"The Seahawks are 8-2 heading into Week 12, which guarantees they will finish this season with at least a .500 record. So as long as the Seahawks win on Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles or in any of the other six games remaining on their schedule, Wilson would be the first quarterback in the 100-year history of the NFL to have a winning record in each of his first eight seasons."

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/7275...g3PUZliQ58Bn1Hm7D_IoionMg3dd7tcQGnSf5VfYt9FBg

Not bad for a shorty!

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Yea thats dope but also nice to have a great team for a long period as well. This yr we would have 2 wins right now.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":1i7us9tv said:
Yea thats dope but also nice to have a great team for a long period as well. This yr we would have 2 wins right now.

Do you mind stating that again but this time in English? I don't think anyone has any idea what you're trying to say.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Vaclav44":1bme6s9s said:
"The Seahawks are 8-2 heading into Week 12, which guarantees they will finish this season with at least a .500 record. So as long as the Seahawks win on Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles or in any of the other six games remaining on their schedule, Wilson would be the first quarterback in the 100-year history of the NFL to have a winning record in each of his first eight seasons."

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/7275...g3PUZliQ58Bn1Hm7D_IoionMg3dd7tcQGnSf5VfYt9FBg

Not bad for a shorty!
Possibly the best shorty that ever played QB :snack:

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Hass2Carlson":xcssruc7 said:
I think he meant without Russ we would have 2 wins

But isn't that OP's point? That Russ wins a lot? So I don't get what he's arguing.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":21vpmmrv said:
Hass2Carlson":21vpmmrv said:

But isn't that OP's point? That Russ wins a lot? So I don't get what he's arguing.

OP's point is that Russ wins a lot, the other point is that without Russ we would be frickin hopeless this year. Which isn't the same thing. Now, what's *your* point?

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
GeekHawk":15b022ch said:
therealjohncarlson":15b022ch said:
Hass2Carlson":15b022ch said:

OP's point is that Russ wins a lot, the other point is that without Russ we would be frickin hopeless this year. Which isn't the same thing. Now, what's *your* point?

ummm saying we would be hopeless without Russ implies that we aren't hopeless and then therefore are winning. So while not the same exact point, are saying something similar. Just was confused why he was framing his point like he disagreed with OP.

Latest posts