Russel Wilson Seahawks Walter Payton MOTY Nominee

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Seattle's short, game manager quarterback Russell Wilson and Kansas City's standout tight end Travis Kelce are among the 32 finalists for the Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year award.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/nhl/ru ... ailsignout

Russ is too series about his $h!t off the field then on it.

Obviously too distracted with outside football stuff to help the team. Time to bench him & trade him in the offseason since he's not fully committed to the team & might as well fire Pete & John Schneider for letting this travesty happen.

A$$hole.

Am I doing this right?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Why wait for the offseason? :twisted:

Too much pepper...got me to sneezing. :twisted:

:2thumbs:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
After we lose to the Jets Sunday, we can blame Wilson's wasted time on Zoom chats with sick children from Seattle Children's.

Guy needs to seriously get his priorities straight. Selfish jerk.

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2acv0bew said:
After we lose to the Jets Sunday, we can blame Wilson's wasted time on Zoom chats with sick children from Seattle Children's.

Doesn't he understand that my whole life & self-worth is tied into how dominate the Seahawks are?

I'm sure all the other players see his lack of commitment, like I do, & don't even try anymore.

In conclusion, Pete sucks.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":fm5p4ofg said:
Jerhawk":fm5p4ofg said:

Doesn't he understand that my whole life & self-worth is tied into how dominate the Seahawks are?

I'm sure all the other players see his lack of commitment, like I do, & don't even try anymore.

In conclusion, Pete sucks.

Fire Bevell. :greetingsearthling:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Kansas City Chiefs lineman Laurent Duvernay-Tardif. He's an actual doctor and spent the series helping elderly with covid in a nursing home. Players who took the opt-out remain on their teams. Can't think of anyone who helped their community more.