Russell Wilson is playing better than Gino

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Really? Payton had to pull Wilson’s head out of his ass, because he was unable to do it himself… The Donks are 4-5 whereas the Hawks are 6-3, however, I wouldn’t be surprised if Geno and Russ win back to back CBPOY awards.

Last edited:

hedgehawk

Reaction score
We can make fun of this. Rams, 49ers or Cardinals fan? It’s like a bar joke gone terribly.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I think you're mistaken.

Gino's play numbers on Spotify alone are pretty good. He's got nearly 600,000 monthly listeners there, and "I Just Wanna Stop" has about 45,000,000 plays there (between multiple copies of the song).
Meanwhile, Russell Wilson has 70 monthly listeners on Spotify, and the only work of his that has any kind of overall play number at all is "Phone Call" at under 13,000.

It looks to me like Gino is not just playing better, but playing much better, than Russell Wilson.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
I don't wish any ill will against RW. He is a good QB and his play has suffered tremendously since the move. The humiliation has been awful for him I'm sure, but he has hung in there and hasn't given up and in doing so has got some good games. I got to say I'm happy for Russell Wilson!

Ozzy

Reaction score
He has but we have multiple threads on this already.

Status
Not open for further replies.