Russell Wilson is thin

pmedic920

Reaction score
Seymour":11r8ru9q said:
Most consider 2016 his worst season (not by much though). QBR, TD's, rushing yards and average yds per attempt were all down.

Most will agree with this.....but not everyone will. Also, I did not say "struggle". I said off year.

Chillax Pal.
It wasn't you that I quoted.
Cheers
:{)

Seymour

Reaction score
pmedic920":nbadtv22 said:
Seymour":nbadtv22 said:
Most consider 2016 his worst season (not by much though). QBR, TD's, rushing yards and average yds per attempt were all down.

Most will agree with this.....but not everyone will. Also, I did not say "struggle". I said off year.

Chillax Pal.
Cheers

LOL. That wasn't to you either. It was to Anthony and you snuck in a post before I got it off.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
One thing is for sure, Russ will NEVER be good enough for many fans of this team. Makes zero sense, but whatever gets you thru the day :2thumbs:

Anthony!

Reaction score
Seymour":2o063w0t said:

I was not referring to you and what you said

Anthony!

Reaction score
Seymour":2m0susgu said:
pmedic920":2m0susgu said:
Seymour":2m0susgu said:

Chillax Pal.
Cheers

LOL. That wasn't to you either. It was to Anthony and you snuck in a post before I got it off.

I also was not referring to you thought that was obvious

capncrunch

Reaction score
Josea16":8zpq1c0x said:
capncrunch":8zpq1c0x said:
Be interested to know his exact weight now and the end of last season. Also, a timed run speed.
How about you list your exact weight and 40 time...right now, right here? I figure you understand how offensive your request was just like mine for comparison?

If you must know. 198 this morning after the grande platter at Uncle Julios Mexican cantina last night. More typically 196. About the same a few months back. This on a 5' 9" but kind of wide frame. I haven't been timed on the 40 in a while, My 50 year old tennis buddies frequently complement me on my speed getting to balls all over the court. The say things like, "Dude, that looks like former track star esque speed on that one." Hope that helps.

classicaaron

Reaction score
he definitely looked like a whole new person that's for sure and I liked what I saw compared to last year.

and maybe he didn't get thinner but grew taller to make him look slimmer. :stirthepot: so doubters no longer worry :D

Seymour

Reaction score
Anthony!":2g1ebxax said:
Seymour":2g1ebxax said:
pmedic920":2g1ebxax said:
Seymour":2g1ebxax said:

Chillax Pal.
Cheers

It would be obvious if you quoted the person you were referring to instead of quoting me.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Seymour":1a4h6ycc said:
Anthony!":1a4h6ycc said:
Seymour":1a4h6ycc said:
pmedic920":1a4h6ycc said:
Chillax Pal.
Cheers

It would be obvious if you quoted the person you were referring to instead of quoting me.

I wanted to quote you because you were saying some of what I was saying, sorry if it was confusing.

Seymour

Reaction score
Anthony!":2sirzenh said:
Seymour":2sirzenh said:
Anthony!":2sirzenh said:
Seymour":2sirzenh said:

I wanted to quote you because you were saying some of what I was saying, sorry if it was confusing.

No problems...that is why I often highlight in green what I'm referring to. Saves the whole misunderstanding deal.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Seymour":1h1luyzi said:
Anthony!":1h1luyzi said:
Seymour":1h1luyzi said:
Anthony!":1h1luyzi said:

No problems...that is why I often highlight in green what I'm referring to. Saves the whole misunderstanding deal.

HMm, good idea mind if I use it too?