Russell Wilson Is__________.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Holding the ball too long.

Not stepping up in the pocket.

Running twenty yards in the wrong direction too often.

Awesome.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Russell Wilson Is__________.

5. way too fidgety in the pocket, ffs

4. an enigma: able to take over games running or passing... when he actually decides to...

3. about to get PAID

3. pete carrolls soulmate!

1. holding up another superbowl trophy in february :mrgreen:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":tm6m8inf said:
hawksfansinceday1":tm6m8inf said:
The Hawks QB I've been waiting for since 1976.

...angry you ignored the rules.

:mrgreen:
I know, but I really have been waiting for this kid to be the QB of MY team since the first game the franchise played. All those years of guys that were good but not great (Hass, Zorn, Kreig) down to simply awful (McGwire, Stouffer, etc.) I kept dreaming of a franchise QB. When he brought us back twice and did it on the road vs. Chicago year before last, I knew my dreams had finally become reality.

And yeah, I know you were just funning me. But I'm pretty passionate about this. Can you tell?

A

Anonymous

hawksfansinceday1":1y659rpj said:
HoustonHawk82":1y659rpj said:
hawksfansinceday1":1y659rpj said:
The Hawks QB I've been waiting for since 1976.

...angry you ignored the rules.

I know, but I really have been waiting for this kid to be the QB of MY team since the first game the franchise played. All those years of guys that were good but not great (Hass, Zorn, Kreig) down to simply awful (McGwire, Stouffer, etc.) I kept dreaming of a franchise QB. When he brought us back twice and did it on the road vs. Chicago year before last, I knew my dreams had finally become reality.

And yeah, I know you were just funning me. But I'm pretty passionate about this. Can you tell?

That was ninety-six words...

Latest posts