RW....12-hour days in the offseason

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Manziel's bad decisions are gonna catch up with him one day and he'll regret it.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Does anyone else get worried that burn out might be a factor with RW?

To be honest there are times when I want him to chill out.

bellingerga

Reaction score
kearly":2qc8mn72 said:
Russell WIlson had 120 kids show up to his first passing academy.

Which he held when he was a junior in High School.

120 kids you say? 120 has a 12 in it. Illermanaty!!

:2:

brimsalabim

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":74u8oing said:
Does anyone else get worried that burn out might be a factor with RW?

To be honest there are times when I want him to chill out.
Yes but on the other hand he is going through a divorce right now so it's probably good to stay busy and focused instead of sitting around and wondering what might have been.

mikeak

Reaction score
kobebryant":2vgucdsv said:
mikeak":2vgucdsv said:
It is why I laugh every time I see Manziel being quoted making a point that he can do whatever he wants on the weekend, he deserves time off as they work hard etc etc

Sure he is technically right,

He is not just technically right, he is exactly right.

A grown ass man can do whatever he wants in his free time and shouldn't be criticized for it.

It didn't affect his play in college, and unless it affects his play in the pros (which will be hard to quantify) it is a non-issue.

I stand by technically right and the relevance for my post in this thread

First relevance. If every player in the NFL worked 12 hour days in the offseason then RWs work ethic would not be special. Comparing him to other comments by what some think will be a superstar is relevant and it shows why Manziel will be hindered from development

Secondly I stick with technically. When you pay someone millions, draft them in the first round then you expect them to go above and beyond. Having the attitude "I deserve to be off" when you have accomplished nothing and is a backup is hilarious to me. Players like Luck and Manning could have come in with that attitude as hyped as they were. They didn't. They come in and work hard every single day - even on Saturdays....

Finally. I think Manziel thinks exactly like you sum it up. It didn't hurt him in COLLEGE. As we all know that is how we should measure succes in the NFL since nobody ever stood out in college and ended up washed out of the league within 1-2 years....

And he can do whatever he wants. Likely result is failure and that is his option. Leaf, Demarcus and some others thought it was a pretty cool way to earn millions

mikeak

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3igvo9km said:
mikeak":3igvo9km said:
It is why I laugh every time I see Manziel being quoted making a point that he can do whatever he wants on the weekend, he deserves time off as they work hard etc etc

Sure he is technically right, so was Romo the year he hit the beach during playoff bye week.

Would RW, Brady or Manning ever have the same attitude?....

[youtube]dgi2lY62Hto[/youtube]

The year was 2011. Not Brady's rookie year and he was in a walking boot at the time...

Melencause

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":3b5k1uty said:
Manzeil being a grown ass man doesn't need Kobe to rescue him either.

Especially when Kobe raped a young girl.

candybars

Reaction score
mikeak":2t4ax2v1 said:
JSeahawks":2t4ax2v1 said:
mikeak":2t4ax2v1 said:

Sure he is technically right, so was Romo the year he hit the beach during playoff bye week.

The year was 2011. Not Brady's rookie year and he was in a walking boot at the time...

HAHA who cares about any of that...look at the way he dances.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Melencause":twwlk8u3 said:
Russ Willstrong":twwlk8u3 said:
Manzeil being a grown ass man doesn't need Kobe to rescue him either.

Especially when Kobe raped a young girl.

citation?

That's a pretty damning and inaccurate accusation to throw out there recklessly.

GLOCKHAWK

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1usl8sh8 said:
mikeak":1usl8sh8 said:

Wow...a 5 second video of Brady dancing terribly over and over for 2 minutes. JACKPOT haha! He looks VERY uncomfortable, where as "Johnny Football" looks right at home...BUUUUUUST!!

Latest posts