Ryan Neal

vigilantgrrl

Reaction score
Am I being desperate, but does anyone know if Ryan Neal can play Cornerback? Flowers and Griffin are just awful, and I am wondering if we have any other options besides Dunbar who I hope does not miss a lot of playing time with little nagging injuries. Ryan Neal seems hungry. I never got that with Shaq. I think Shaq just coasts with the assumption the job is his ever since he was drafted. No compete in him.

rcaido

Reaction score
Its a combination of talented receivers & schemes. Shaq im sure will have a good a decent games the rest of the year...I really dont see any other good QBs/Receiver combo he will have to face...Maybe Cousin or Goff but the rest are just not that impressive.

Reaction score
Yeah, can we differentiate a bit between Flowers and Griffin?

Griffin has been getting beat plenty unfortunately :( But in most cases, he's been right in the receiver's hip pocket.

Flowers on the other hand has been giving 5-7 yard cushions, leaving the slant WIDE OPEN, and STILL been getting roasted deep by 5 yards. He singlehandedly lost a number of games for us last year by giving up reception after reception with a big cushion.

I was kind of hoping he wouldn't make the final roster this year, but at the same time, I wasn't particularly sure of any of the guys behind him.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
We don't necessarily know whether Neal is a starting-caliber DB in the NFL. He picked off a wounded-duck hail mary from Dak in the end zone - that's about the extent of his contributions so far, though he's been solid on ST.

Latest posts