Saints/Eagles Thread....

James in PA

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":2vb56n5k said:
Reaneypark":2vb56n5k said:
hawk45":2vb56n5k said:
Dungy you are so full of shit. Yeah the Saints really showed a ton today that indicate they're capable of going in against the #1 defense in the NFL and biggest HFA and winning.

This. The Saints running game had more to to with Philly's terrible defense than anything the Saints were doing.
Correct. Go Packers and Charges make me 0-4!!!!
I'm an epic KC choke job away from being 2-0 in my picks so far.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
James in PA":2pygr6jt said:
I knew Dungy was going to say the 'Aints have a good chance against the Hawks. He never shows the Hawks any love. I don't know what his deal is, but he kind of irritates me. Harrison seems to give the Hawks a lot more respect than Dungy does.

FWIW, Dungy called Seattle "the best in the NFC" after they started 4-2 in 2010.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I'll be rooting for the 49ers, I'd rather face them on their 4th straight road trip and coming off a battle against a physical Carolina that a somewhat fresh Carolina.

SEA VS SF NFCCG would be EPIC and would be soooo sweet.

James in PA

Reaction score
Wenhawk":nt9875j9 said:
I'll be rooting for the 49ers, I'd rather face them on their 4th straight road trip and coming off a battle against a physical Carolina that a somewhat fresh Carolina.

SEA VS SF NFCCG would be EPIC and would be soooo sweet.
It's as if the NFL knew the Hawks wouldn't be facing the Niners in the divisional round when they announced that lousy Saturday 1:30 Pacific time slot for the Hawks. Right away I thought: won't the NFL be kicking themselves for having a Niners vs Hawks game in the worst time slot of the weekend? John Clayton said the same thing. It's as if they were saving that marquee game for the NFCCG and it wouldn't surprise me if that's what it ends up being, no matter how tough San Fran's road there appears to be. Amazing how things just always work out for the NFL.