Saints kicker keeps getting mistaken as a fan by his own teams security

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Security just doing their job.
I couldn't pick out any team's kicker from a police lineup so it's tough to blame a guy for questioning a 5'7" 156 lb UDFA without credentials if he should even be there.
Making the game winning kick doesn't somehow make you recognizable an hour later as you're walking out the door to a guy who's got more important things to think about because he's, you know, working.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I couldn't pick out any team's kicker from a police lineup so it's tough to blame a guy for questioning a 5'7" 156 lb UDFA without credentials if he should even be there.
Making the game winning kick doesn't somehow make you recognizable an hour later as you're walking out the door to a guy who's got more important things to think about because he's, you know, working.

He was in a full padded uniform though…

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I would think most of us could pick this guy out of a lineup.

IMG 0133

hawkfan68

Reaction score
5'7, 156 pounds.....Damn, I should have focused on learning how to kick a football.