Saints voodoo thoughts

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
We had a thread here a while back about things we do to keep Karma in life of the Seahawks wins. I was wondering if there were any Saints fans that had things they do to keep the Karma in their realm at peace. I, for one, am going to wear my golfing Seahawk Logo shirt that helped our team win our last game. It is only fitting that I keep that tradition alive. I may even venture on to the Local watering hole that I was in while our team skirted by with a win on that Monday night. Have a great day.
:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Hawks46

Reaction score
All this talk of Karma. Are you smoking sweet stinky weed, cowboy ?

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I do not smoke. Nor do I do anything else that would be determined to be sweet. But Stinky????? Naw. I just wanted to know if there are others that think like some of us do. You remember the thread I think.
:p

Oh and to let you know, I did watch a movie in preparation for the game this weekend....James Bond...Live and Let Die. Some of it takes place in a figurative New Orleans area although they claim it to be in the Bahamas.
Where is Pat O'briens again???
:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I haven't shaved my goatee in over two months. Hawk Dynasty. It won't be shaved until we either win the SB this year or our first post-season loss. Which ever comes first.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
I am a late Hawks fan (married a Seattle native), and as I can sometimes be a curse, I am forbidden to wear Seahawks gear or root for them this weekend. Over Christmas, my in-laws got us tickets to the Cardinals game at the Clink. My wife almost didn't want me to go, and certainly didn't want me putting on that new Seahawks hoodie when I went there.

You all saw what happened. That's why this weekend I am rooting for the Saints, and that Seahawks hoodie is turned inside out and buried in the laundry bin until after the Hawks win the Super Bowl.

Which I will say right now they will not ... because every time I make a prediction, I mess things up.

Steelheadin360

Reaction score
Aros":30nb9yv1 said:
I haven't shaved my goatee in over two months. Hawk Dynasty. It won't be shaved until we either win the SB this year or our first post-season loss. Which ever comes first.

Better get a new razor, thats only a few weeks away!

Hawks46

Reaction score
I was actually bad luck when I bet on the Seahawks. If there was money on the line, we'd always lose. That lifted last year, but it was a decade long event.

I'm also not down with watching the Seahawks with my dad. Our bad luck combined creates some sort of nexus of bad luck. Last time we watched a Hawks game together ? The Colts game.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I was kinda hoping for some SAINTS interweb conversation. If not...oh well.

Latest posts