Saints vs Eagles

acer1240

Reaction score
I want the saints to lose so we can see if Alaskasaints wife gets assulted again. I want a sequel to the red headed attorney story.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
acer1240":1ixm9n81 said:
I want the saints to lose so we can see if Alaskasaints wife gets assulted again. I want a sequel to the red headed attorney story.
To quote BleuEyedHawk above:
BleuEyedHawk":1ixm9n81 said:
Lol, Brings back memories.
Had completely forgotten about that bit of drama. Never quite knew what to think.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
acer1240":1zhakegm said:
LOL, that little fella had quite the imagination didn’t he?

OP
OP
MrThortan

MrThortan

Reaction score
Damn so many offensive penalties on this drive, yet the Saints keep getting first downs.

mrblitz

Reaction score
3 points down with 1:40 left in the 3rd quarter, foles needs to generate something.

mrblitz

Reaction score
if the eagles had some good running backs, it would add another dimension to their offense. the backs they have now aren't great.

mrblitz

Reaction score
refs really allowing a lot of 'handchecking' out there between dbs/receivers. that was a surprising call.looked like maybe the coach for philly threw a fit, and the refs threw the late flag there.

since the first quarter, foles has been pretty bad. with all of the defenders getting dinged up, it was up to foles to get it done. eagles are running out of time. defense needs a stop right here.

Threedee

Reaction score
Michael Bennett makes a big play to force a FG try that was too long for Lutz.

EDIT: I guess that's why Alshon is no longer a Bear.

OP
OP
MrThortan

MrThortan

Reaction score
Well that was a fun game. Hope the Saints can beat the Rams, but it will be a tough match-up. Suppose I would like a Chiefs vs Saints Super Bowl. Hell, I am even ok with the Rams vs Chiefs. Just as long as the Patriots lose next Sunday.

James in PA

Reaction score
Breaking news: Former Seattle Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell hired by Philadelphia Eagles at the end of first quarter of today’s playoff game against New Orleans. Takes over play calling duties immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Threedee

Reaction score
James in PA":3bnqw8uz said:
Breaking news: Former Seattle Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell hired by Philadelphia Eagles at the end of first quarter of today’s playoff game against New Orleans. Takes over play calling duties immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was inept, but, it didn't look that inept!