Sando-Wilson the exception-Clayton-Bmax outpractices BB

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Scottemojo":xo6ce0jg said:
OLYhawks":xo6ce0jg said:
The thing that is easily overlooked is Lane's and Maxwell's contributions on special teams. While their step up to more reps on D is much needed, who will fill in for them on special teams? Hopefully we're as deep on ST as we are in the secondary. Lane and Maxwell did an admiral job last season stepping up on D when called upon. Not worried at all about them at all. However, ST is very important and doing very, very well this season. Hopefully they step up as well.
This is the Seahawks my friend. Being a starter does not exempt from specials.
So true.

Isn't Earl still on the kickoff team?

CANHawk

Reaction score
kearly":1rrn4m7l said:
Scottemojo":1rrn4m7l said:
BB also had a knack for big plays and keeping his head in tough situations. Remember when he slowplayed Cam Newton's option pitch, then stripped the ball from the RB? That play was really the difference in the game. The way he beat the hell out of every singe Redskins receiver was great, and he had a good game vs the Falcons in the playoffs.

BB was a better than average player. There is a lot of dismissive talk this week, but I don't have to diminish his talent to feel better about his absense. His intimidation will be missed.

Another gold star post from Scotte.

Amen. These people who want to dismiss all of what BB's done for us to somehow justify their pious moral outrage just sound stupid... Brandon Browner is one of the very best Seahawks corners of all time. He very well might be done as a Hawk for economic reasons, but we have been extremely fortunate to have him.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sugar Ray Leonard or Marvin Hagler, both good fighters but who do ya want with ya in a Brawl.

It's how I see Browner versus Lane and Maxwell or Thurmond.