Schedule release likely coming April 22

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
summesm":jcjm6khp said:
I would not be surprised if it's delayed again. You know they have it finished I know last year they used the Baltimore situation for delaying there scheduled date . Do they relize us the fans have to plan vacations and hotels and air tickets . I'd say we won't hear till last week of April this year since draft is in May this year

So releasing the schedule the last week in April is really gonna screw up your hotels, tickets, vacation ect for games this fall? I think you are reaching.

I expect you to book your hotel reservation and airfare the day the schedule comes out. You are running out of time after all.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":30tzqxpy said:
summesm":30tzqxpy said:
I would not be surprised if it's delayed again. You know they have it finished I know last year they used the Baltimore situation for delaying there scheduled date . Do they relize us the fans have to plan vacations and hotels and air tickets . I'd say we won't hear till last week of April this year since draft is in May this year

So releasing the schedule the last week in April is really gonna screw up your hotels, tickets, vacation ect for games this fall? I think you are reaching.

I expect you to book your hotel reservation and airfare the day the schedule comes out. You are running out of time after all.

I like to plan my vacations at least 6 months out so I can insure myself of getting my choice of hotel rooms and the best flight itinerary, so for me, the earlier they release the schedule, the better.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
DAMMIT! They had to go back and redo the schedule because OBVIOUSLY I won the Rams $100,000 challenge and to save their sorry asses from having to pay up they're going back and redoing it, which means the schedule won't be released until tomorrow.

Man that chaps my hide! :sarcasm_off:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":1qxm41be said:
DAMMIT! They had to go back and redo the schedule because OBVIOUSLY I won the Rams $100,000 challenge and to save their sorry asses from having to pay up they're going back and redoing it, which means the schedule won't be released until tomorrow...........
Conspiracy! :327321_Spy_23.22:

Someone needs to get to the bottom of this! :sherlock: