SD @ AZ

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
It's so painful having to listen to these two idiots do the commentary. Thank you, mute button.

Exittium

Reaction score
I think AZ defensively looks like Doodoo so far (may change its early) Offensively they dont look bad.. SD looks like they're going to wear themselves out and on both sides look like doodoo

And for AZ with the defense they all look like Kam did against the pack, just flying all over tossing themselves around..

hawk45

Reaction score
Yeah please tell me we never get these goons for our games, I will poop. And then turn on the radio.
Both of these passing attacks will be torn to bloody shreds by the LOB. It's so weird watching every passing attack of every team now and just being equal parts bored and certain we will erase them.

hawk45

Reaction score
Jesus Palmer is aiming for interceptions I think. He'd have about 5 already if sd DBS could catch the effing ball on the tip drill

Exittium

Reaction score
hawk45":c45m1fge said:
Yeah please tell me we never get these goons for our games, I will poop. And then turn on the radio.
Both of these passing attacks will be torn to bloody shreds by the LOB. It's so weird watching every passing attack of every team now and just being equal parts bored and certain we will erase them.

And its whats imo more amusing is that fact that all these "passing attack" heavy type teams are going all Manning with running the clock down and what not and acting "erratic" before snapping

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Lost in all the praise for Palmer catching that snap, he should have been flagged for illegal motion, moving forward at the snap.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
We have a couple people in chat talking about the game if anyone wants to join.

Exittium

Reaction score
bigskydoc":2mlc0i64 said:
Can't wait to play both of these teams.

Tip INT. Tip INT. Rinse repeat.

-bsd

Lol was just thinking the same thing

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Trent Dilfer doesn't think grabbing the qb's facemask should be roughing the passer. Lol

hawk45

Reaction score
Hate you dilfer but we agree about the roughing penalties when the qb gets a hand to the helmet. Those are dumb.

hawk45

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1yqs3zth said:
The demise of Arizona's defense was greatly exaggerated.

Yeah they look like they're playing physical d out there.

And then there's the Rams. WTF they lose their qbs and their d turns to shite? How does that happen with that scary line? Hope like hell they play that way vs us.

Exittium

Reaction score
hawk45":2ogscmgs said:
Tech Worlds":2ogscmgs said:
The demise of Arizona's defense was greatly exaggerated.

Yeah they look like they're playing physical d out there.

And then there's the Rams. WTF they lose their qbs and their d turns to shite? How does that happen with that scary line? Hope like hell they play that way vs us.

physical yes but sloppy imo

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
That infographic on immobile QBs, narrated by the genius in the booth who moved like a stone, sure does look good the year after Manning won the Super Bo....

Wait, what's that? A QB who can throw outside the pocket won it? Well, doesn't that make Dilfer look like a dillweed.

hoxrox

Reaction score
chargers D looking slow and goofy

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":uzi7pl09 said:
We have a couple people in chat talking about the game if anyone wants to join.
No thanks. Chat rooms suck.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Berman is sooooooo confused and Dilfer doesn't have the balls to correct him, lol