Seahawks & Chicken Wings

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I found some pork riblets and tried a recipe.....it works too. I dont have any more as they are all cooked up and resting. So Next weekend, we need ya.

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":23cb8rhz said:
I found some pork riblets and tried a recipe.....it works too. I dont have any more as they are all cooked up and resting. So Next weekend, we need ya.

I will be answering the call.

Thank you for your unwavering support.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Hope it works!
I've got a laundry list of my own superstitions that I go through, but never found but one that works every time. That is when our guys come out and play some seriously good ball.
We NEED this one. Always seems like those are the hardest ones to get.

Chawker

Reaction score
So whats your excuse hockey guy hmm..... Flippin some friggin burgers or was it those tasty delicious bbq ribs.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":1xgvrd6d said:
RolandDeschain":1xgvrd6d said:
Those must be some small wings if they get cooked & crispy for only 10 minutes on each side at 375; or do you completely thaw them ahead of time?

Is this a serious question? Who the hell would cook frozen chicken wings? This isn't amateur hour over here.

I'll also add that I live in Northern Canada & because it's further from the equator the rotational forces are less making chicken wings cook faster.

It just proven science people.

To everybody who's PM'd me, yes the chicken wings are in the oven as I type this. They will be served at kickoff so you can stop worrying.
Much like 256K VBR MP3s vs lossless FLAC audio files, people can't tell the difference in a blind taste test for crispy chicken wings, fresh vs. frozen. If you want me to prove it to you let me know next time you're in South Florida and we'll do some blind taste tests.

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Final tally:

9-2 with wings
2-3 without wings.

OP
OP
Hockey Guy

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":oi3dx9mw said:
Final tally:

9-2 with wings
2-3 without wings.

Playoff record:

1-0 with my wings. Also did a nice finger food spread & will be doing the same for this afternoon's game.

Wings are ready to go.