OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
HawkGA":2poxnrxc said:
Hasselbeck":2poxnrxc said:
HawkGA":2poxnrxc said:
How can you tell it is the national game? When I click the link I don't see anywhere that it specifies that. Keeping fingers crossed for when the map is released tomorrow. Given the other games in competition, though, I would say the chances are good.

Two ways.. One we get Fox's B team, so it's one of their two headliners.. And it's sequentially listed at the top of their early slate.

B team? When did the Cowboys fullback get bumped down in favor of Lynch?

Couple years ago.

253hawk

Reaction score
Aros":1ujgxm5f said:
I will never forget how she looked like she was on the verge of crying when she had to interview Harbaugh after losing to us in the NFCCG. What a dolt.

Still waiting to hear who it was that KJ Wright smashed in the face on the sidelines with his helmet. Any day now, Pam...

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
253hawk":2kb13yxf said:
Aros":2kb13yxf said:
I will never forget how she looked like she was on the verge of crying when she had to interview Harbaugh after losing to us in the NFCCG. What a dolt.

Still waiting to hear who it was that KJ Wright smashed in the face on the sidelines with his helmet. Any day now, Pam...

She was so damn excited to be able to break the news to Pete that KJ was hurt and wouldn't return.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
How did this turn into a referendum on announcers? So I am going to go off track.

If you ask me, I think the greatest missed opportunity has been some national broadcasting group bringing in Marshawn Lynch as a guest announcer.

You might have to do something about the FCC, or bleep 1/3 of everything out....but Lynch has some interesting wisdom, is really entertaining and does know about football. Plus he seems, almost universally beloved by every fanbase. Even the fanbases that hate us, pretty much like Lynch.

Get Lynch to do a Raider game and I would be all in to watch that.

I wonder if Lynch doing color commentary could be a bit on Conan?

Either way, I know the media hates him (why?) but he would make an interesting and really entertaining guest announcer if they could find a way to swing it.

Also, if he did that - he would automatically become my favorite announcer.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Seymour":3kjatod6 said:
Yaaah...the nervous twitchy girl again.

pam-oliver-hair.jpg

[youtube]nSEFk93cPOE[/youtube]

:3-1:

hawker84

Reaction score
Other than her hair gets a little crazy in the more humid regions, I don't have a problem with her sideline reporting, I guess because I'm more focused on the actual game than what's going on along the sidelines?

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Smellyman":2tdzwmh8 said:
dang, that was pretty bad.

On purpose ya think?

I would hope not. There is a player right behind her. You never know though.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":d6rsr93y said:
Smellyman":d6rsr93y said:
Mistashoesta":d6rsr93y said:
Seymour":d6rsr93y said:

dang, that was pretty bad.

On purpose ya think?

I think Luck mistook her for one of his WR.

Edit: I know it wasnt Luck, he would have been intercepted.
Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Burkhardt is great
He used to broadcast in stands for the mets.
I remember he was in Seattle for a game at Safeco and told the audience how much he loved the park, and that the fans across the street are great too.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1x57zb57 said:
Edit: I know it wasnt Luck, he would have been intercepted.

I hate the Luck v. Wilson thing here.. but this was hysterical. :2thumbs:

ivotuk

Reaction score
What was with her voice last Sunday? About halfway through the game it sounded like she couldn't catch her breath and was on the verge of breaking down.

I still like Buck and AIkman the best.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2ck15vt6 said:
How did this turn into a referendum on announcers? So I am going to go off track.

If you ask me, I think the greatest missed opportunity has been some national broadcasting group bringing in Marshawn Lynch as a guest announcer.

You might have to do something about the FCC, or bleep 1/3 of everything out....but Lynch has some interesting wisdom, is really entertaining and does know about football. Plus he seems, almost universally beloved by every fanbase. Even the fanbases that hate us, pretty much like Lynch.

Get Lynch to do a Raider game and I would be all in to watch that.

I wonder if Lynch doing color commentary could be a bit on Conan?

Either way, I know the media hates him (why?) but he would make an interesting and really entertaining guest announcer if they could find a way to swing it.

Also, if he did that - he would automatically become my favorite announcer.
If I was doing play by play and Lynch was doing colour commentary, I would be constantly paranoid that I would cross to him and he would just say "Thank you for axing" or "I'm just here so I don't get fined". Just to mess with me.

Latest posts