Seahawks @ Lambeau Friday Night Football

bestfightstory

Reaction score
For the third preseason game.

A guy I know is a bar owner in Sconi. He came out to Seattle for last year's game vs the Pack. Some of you met him at Temple and saw me dump a shitload of Seahawks colored glitter on his head pre-funk.

He was very very impressed with the Seahawks gameday culture/experience.

So anyway, one of his customers just gave him 4 tickets to Seahawks-Packers and he invited me along. Visitors side 50 yardline 100 level row 37. Super-stoked!

Anybody else going??

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":sjgd440q said:
You need to order a #81 jersey that says Fail Mary on the back for this game.

I told him I was going to wear a Golden Tate jersey and he replied, "Sorry, the ticket is no longer available"

CoolRodney

Reaction score
I don't think the Packers are gonna be all that good this year. Too bad this isn't gonna be a regular season W.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'd be all over this, but I can't see shelling out the money to get out there for a preseason game. Like Coolrodney said, it's not a regular season W.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
CoolRodney":ac59en7w said:
I don't think the Packers are gonna be all that good this year. Too bad this isn't gonna be a regular season W.

Because the NFC West and NFC South play each other this year and the NFC East being it's typicall no-holds barred slugfest I see GB being the NFC team most likely to get home field advantage in the playoffs. Which means we travel to Lambeau and FINALLY get that stadium's post-season monkey off our back.