Seahawks led league in broken tackles in 13

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3p3cdh51 said:
ZorntoLargent":3p3cdh51 said:
I swear the Baldwin TD in the Superb Owl had FOUR people miss him on his doing.
That was Kearse affectionately known by me as "Pinball" henceforth.:)
Nope, last TD we scored. He caught it at the 4 and 4 people missed him. They never even got a hand on him.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
[youtube]zWSw2jOme7M[/youtube]

I think that's two missed tackles with the third guy reaching him after he was in the end zone.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":2xcqr5fo said:
MizzouHawkGal":2xcqr5fo said:
ZorntoLargent":2xcqr5fo said:
Nope, last TD we scored. He caught it at the 4 and 4 people missed him. They never even got a hand on him.
I think only 2-3 missed him.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":26si57si said:
MizzouHawkGal":26si57si said:
ZorntoLargent":26si57si said:
I think only 2-3 missed him.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
hawknation2014":18q67hxw said:
ZorntoLargent":18q67hxw said:
You're blind.

Did you watch the clip of Baldwin's TD? LOL.

[youtube]zWSw2jOme7M[/youtube]
The whole game is on my phone. Watched it tons of times. Fine, you just can't count. Three guys, then the final guy has a shot at him and hits him as he scores. 4 guys had a chance to tackle him.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
The 3 guys in this picture had a shot, they all miss and the 4th hits him and fails to stop his forward progress.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 1,517

hawknation2014

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":a6wvxywy said:
The 3 guys in this picture had a shot, they all miss and the 4th hits him and fails to stop his forward progress.

No. 59 Danny Trevathan had no opportunity to make a play on Baldwin. Only two defenders got a hand on Baldwin before he crossed the plane of the end zone (first by No. 52 Wesley Woodyard and then by No. 33 Duke Ihenacho), which is why Football Outsiders recorded only two missed tackles on the play.

Being in the general area of the ball does not equate to a missed tackle, sorry.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
I called them miss tackles? Now you can't read. I'm done arguing with people that probably never even played the game. And yes, I'm pretty sure she never played football.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":2r7qwtl9 said:
I called them miss tackles? Now you can't read. I'm done arguing with people that probably never even played the game. And yes, I'm pretty sure she never played football.

Oh, that's why you're all riled up . . . because "she" called you out. LOL.

Yes, I did play the game. Try not to take this stuff so seriously next time.

:th2thumbs:

Smellyman

Reaction score
Tate has very unique skills. especially someone his size. Great quickness but his balance and strength were incredible.

Also incredibly strong hands and high points the ball. Doesn't he have the best drop percentage too?

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Smellyman":2nc5mxcv said:
Tate has very unique skills. especially someone his size. Great quickness but his balance and strength were incredible.

Also incredibly strong hands and high points the ball. Doesn't he have the best drop percentage too?

Yeah, both Tate and Baldwin had just two drops all season. They were two of the best in the NFL in that category.

Smellyman

Reaction score
hawknation2014":1hehijsf said:
Smellyman":1hehijsf said:

Yeah, both Tate and Baldwin had just two drops all season. They were two of the best in the NFL in that category.

Amazing. i guess credit for that could be Wilson too. He throws a pretty ball......and a sexy deep ball.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
HawkFan72":ughw3m76 said:
That's the part of Tate's game I think I will miss the most. The guy was elusive.

He sure was. It was what also allowed him to be a pretty great punt returner too.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":35kta4kx said:
Wow, sensitive maybe? I was talking about a different play entirely and even then your conclusion is arguable if anybody cared (I'm not one of them). At least let me know we're arguing at all next time. It would be helpful to figure out if we're even talking about the same subject.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":37jzrmdx said:
Wow, sensitive maybe? I was talking about a different play entirely and even then your conclusion is arguable if anybody cared (I'm not one of them). At least let me know we're arguing at all next time it would be helpful to figure out if we're even talking about the same subject.

Latest posts