Seahawks Officially Announce Coaching Hires

WarHawks

Reaction score
I'm right here, thanks for your concern. My concernometer is in the green now. Excellent.
Curious why TheRealJohnCarlson would be angry with this post. What did I say? I have no idea what I said that was so bad. LOL. Wow.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Fish and chips or bangers and mash man we got a redcoat on staff
These would be awesome play call or defensive audible language , tv mic picks up the Defensive Captain screaming “bangers and mash, bangers and mash, bangers and mash” and Seahawks all out blitz.

Parallax

Reaction score
Fish and chips or bangers and mash man we got a redcoat on staff
Have mercy, brother. You're making me hungry. And reminding me of good times in English and Irish pubs from London through the English countryside to York and Ireland from Dublin to Dingle. Got to get me back to Europe sometime.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Have mercy, brother. You're making me hungry. And reminding me of good times in English and Irish pubs from London through the English countryside to York and Ireland from Dublin to Dingle. Got to get me back to Europe sometime.
When I was a young grad student there were some pretty fun English pubs in Ballard. Magnolia had one. Couple other neighborhoods. Good times.