Seahawks PlayCall 1st down on offense.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Run-run-pass isn't nearly as common as people think, but the first time someone sees it, they'll assume it's been happening all game. It's just a weird cognitive thing, and it happens in every fan base.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
From the title, I thought we were going to predict what our opening offensive playcall would be. I was wrong. But being wrong has rarely stopped me before, so here's my guess ...... play action pass to Dissly over the middle for 11 yards.

Maulbert

Reaction score

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Run-run-pass isn't nearly as common as people think, but the first time someone sees it, they'll assume it's been happening all game. It's just a weird cognitive thing, and it happens in every fan base.
I wasted a lot of time over the years going back and doing snap totals based on down/type of offensive play for people when they go hard on it. I don't think it helpful for anyone.

Fan bases do have a lot of common complaints that seemingly disproportionately affect their team only somehow. Referees, scheduling, "terrible" coaching, etc.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I wasted a lot of time over the years going back and doing snap totals based on down/type of offensive play for people when they go hard on it. I don't think it helpful for anyone.

Fan bases do have a lot of common complaints that seemingly disproportionately affect their team only somehow. Referees, scheduling, "terrible" coaching, etc.
Very true!