Seahawks-Rams game Dec. 27 will move from CBS to FOX

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Awesome thank you for sharing this!

I was secretly hoping the game would get flexed to SNF, but this is good.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I'm glad it's switched to FOX. I had a lot of issues with my local CBS feed this week. Luckily I just kept the phone running with the game on NFL Networks feed, so I could just look over at that when there were issues. I'd hope they have the issues fixed by then, but no chances, I don't need any extra frustrations during that game. It's going to be tense enough already

sutz

Reaction score
Wow, good news. Not that we dread the 10am curse any more, but us oldtimers still worry a bit when we travel that far east. :les:

As to CBS/Fox, I don't have problems with CBS, but I live within civilization and have cable. :twisted:

Anyway, makes for a more normal Sunday schedule for me anyway. :2thumbs:

:snack:

rcaido

Reaction score
It was not 10am game. i though the cbs commentators were welcome change compare to Fox. I dread Meyers or Aikman

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
sutz":1sozsoxz said:
Wow, good news. Not that we dread the 10am curse any more, but us oldtimers still worry a bit when we travel that far east. :les:

As to CBS/Fox, I don't have problems with CBS, but I live within civilization and have cable. :twisted:

I think you misread the OP.

The game is moved by 25 minutes not 3 hours & 25 minutes.

As a sidenote, has 2 west coast teams ever been forced to play a game starting at 10AM PST(1 EST) for TV purposes?

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
It won't hurt my feelings in the least if the game gets moved to SNF. That insures that Russ and the team will be playing at their best!

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3kl7bb53 said:
It won't hurt my feelings in the least if the game gets moved to SNF. That insures that Russ and the team will be playing at their best!

We played them on Sunday Night last year as well when we were in the hunt for the #1 seed and got intercoursed with no Vaseline by them in front of the entire country.

Teahawks

Reaction score
For no particular reason I prefer Fox's aesthetic way more than CBS.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Hawks 'n Nucks":3b1g1m9s said:
Great... guess we get more of Joe Buck and Troy Aikman...

Glad you guys feel this way too - he and Buck don't like the Rams much. Buck is a STL guy, so I think that's why, but yea not a fan of them.

James in PA

Reaction score
I think I’ve heard Aikman say before that he was a Rams fan growing up. Nonetheless, I will never be too opposed to this duo. They did call our Owl win after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sutz

Reaction score
James in PA":2hxvtswa said:
I think I’ve heard Aikman say before that he was a Rams fan growing up. Nonetheless, I will never be too opposed to this duo. They did call our Owl win after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IIRC Aikman played at UCLA. No?

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":1py7xzam said:
sutz":1py7xzam said:

I think you misread the OP.

The game is moved by 25 minutes not 3 hours & 25 minutes.

As a sidenote, has 2 west coast teams ever been forced to play a game starting at 10AM PST(1 EST) for TV purposes?

While they weren’t exactly a west coast team, the rams were still part of the NFC west when they were in St. Louis, and it was almost a sure thing our @ game there would be 10 unless it were prime time.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Ramfan128":35enn24u said:
Hawks 'n Nucks":35enn24u said:

Glad you guys feel this way too - he and Buck don't like the Rams much. Buck is a STL guy, so I think that's why, but yea not a fan of them.

Yep, Buck is a STL retard through and through. He hates the Rams.

It’s always fun when he announces to listen for his little jabs.

LTH

Reaction score
Hawks 'n Nucks":2ilb4m7y said:

Oh man... Not good my wife can not stand Troy...That means she is going to be cussing at the TV... LOL

LTH

Latest posts