Seahawks Rookie Breaks Foot

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
You dont carry 9 TEs when your good to very good at the position. The Hawks fall into the quantity over quality category.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":2mf8o10l said:
You dont carry 9 TEs when your good to very good at the position. The Hawks fall into the quantity over quality category.

I believe "durability" is more of a factor of why the Seahawks are choosing quantity here. None of the TEs on the roster are proving to be durable. They are pretty strong with quality if guys like Dissly, Olsen, etc can stay healthy through the season.

This is the same issue at the running back position too. They are going quantity there too because of durability concerns regarding the players they have.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
As for Parkinson, this injury will keep him from getting a good running start (on his developmental year), but that might work out to be a good thing for him and us. Have my doubts he would have had much of a chance to be a major factor this year anyway.

sutz

Reaction score
Well, if he starts the season on PUP, it eases some of the "crowding" in the TE room.

:Dunno:

chris98251

Reaction score
sutz":1diqx9gb said:
Well, if he starts the season on PUP, it eases some of the "crowding" in the TE room.

:Dunno:

I also think it will give him some time to get a NFL mans body, he is pretty slender.

Latest posts